Now I may be stating the obvious..

Find something new? Groundbreaking? post it here!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Supah No0b

Now I may be stating the obvious..

Postby MylesZero » Tue May 13, 2008 11:54 pm

but..

www.myspace.com/currentvalue ?

You guys seem to have very odd taste in what's 'groundbreaking'.

How about

www.myspace.com/amendonny

?

I just listened to friggin clowncore. Groundbreaking? ... >.<
Maybe I'm a stick in the mud, but I like listening to music seriously. :twisted:

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 am

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really have a clue about what you are trying to say. Are you saying that clownstep is a lesser art form compared to the groundbreaking styles of Current Value and Donny? While I would agree that playing an accordion over jungle while dressed as a clown is hardly groundbreaking, no one else seems to be doing it, where as these two DnB artists you seem to be citing as treading new territory in the world of electronica sound remarkably similar. In fact, they both sound like less good versions of Tech Itch. Was that what you were trying to say or have I misunderstood you?

Pwncore Member

Postby thescythian » Wed May 14, 2008 2:51 am

Silent Frog wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't really have a clue about what you are trying to say. Are you saying that clownstep is a lesser art form compared to the groundbreaking styles of Current Value and Donny? While I would agree that playing an accordion over jungle while dressed as a clown is hardly groundbreaking, no one else seems to be doing it, where as these two DnB artists you seem to be citing as treading new territory in the world of electronica sound remarkably similar. In fact, they both sound like less good versions of Tech Itch. Was that what you were trying to say or have I misunderstood you?

...and bing-o was his name-o!!!!

CoreCore Member

Postby Dj Doreetoh » Wed May 14, 2008 7:48 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm :?

Supah No0b

Postby usagizushi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 pm

listen to them both at the same time and they sound a lot better. actually, if you throw in the clowncore, myspace will destroy itself! frankly, this concerns me, but not as much as clowns in general do.

Three Poster

Postby 64bit » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:46 pm

lol? :P

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:08 pm

i disagree, current value is a little better than tech itch imo. although tech itch was around earlier and has more releases i think...

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:28 pm

HORSE FORCE wrote:i disagree, current value is a little better than tech itch imo. although tech itch was around earlier and has more releases i think...

Whether better or worse is a matter of opinion. What is quite clear though is that neither are treading new ground.

Return to Groundbreaking