*ATTENTION: CALLING ALL SERIOUS PRODUCERS*

Find something new? Groundbreaking? post it here!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

*ATTENTION: CALLING ALL SERIOUS PRODUCERS*

Postby Sakkara » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Greetings from deepest, darkest, Scotland!!

I'm Sakkara, a hardcore producer that's been in this scene a lot longer than I'd care to admit.

I host a net radio show at Noize Violation Records every Sunday from 8pm (GMT) onward, playing the latest & greatest in filthy hardcore madness and now I'm looking to promote any unreleased or nearly-released tracks that you want to hear so that you too can have your mates envy you for skillz you possess in the studio.

Interested? Read on.......

*Serious Industrial/Hardcore/Gabber/Speedcore Producers Wanted Only Please* - no happycore or mash-up remixes.

What I am looking for are tracks that are either unreleased or due to be released and made by yourself, for the purpose of broadcast via internet radio. I am not interested in mp3's of commercially available material (unless you can provide sufficient evidence to prove that you are who you claim to be and that it is your track). All tracks will have full credit to the recording artist (vocally, by myself) during the show & again after when or if any tracklisting is made available to the public. Unfortunately though, I cannot compensate any cost for use of the track - which will remain your property at all times and will not be copied or duplicated in any way without the track owner's full consent. The upside is that new or unsigned artists will be able to get the attention they deserve for their music by the people that listen to and buy it.

Email me if you want to know more details or throw some random abuse: sakkara.info@gmail.com

Tune in via www.noizeviolation.com

if you prefer a direct link (for winamp users): http://nvradio.internet-radio.org.uk:11096/listen.pls

Cheers for reading this far,
Ian/Sakkara

NOTE TO ADMIN: I was a little unsure where to put this post, and apologise if it is looked upon as spam. Please move or delete the topic as you feel appropriate. Thanks.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby fap* » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::fap*:::::

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby fap* » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 am

did you ever listen to the vankmen i linked to up there ^^^ ?

n3wb

Postby bias24 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:35 am

hey well ill do better than that uhhh how about a live set via pa umm let me know if your interested or ill just send you a gang of shit .... but let me know... one hate!!!!!!!!!!!

n0Ob

Postby Scientist1 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:49 am

hi im new

n3wb

Postby bias24 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am

do people even check this stuff???
ONE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n3wb

Postby bleakcunt » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:38 pm

one-hate-seven

Postby wilcox » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:58 am

very interesting wil checkit
morrow

n3wb

Postby Sakkara » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:50 pm

Yup unfortunately the show died out due to lack of constant streaming content on the station itself (not my show which was becoming steadily more popular over the season).

Bollocks to it, I'll get the show up & running in the new year again guys, even if I have to start it solo on a new station. Got sent some brilliant material during the run I had on air this year (including some of the excellent work of the bad mofo himself - John Merrik amongst others) and it'd be a shame to stop at the first hurdle.

I will be posting a bit more often on the forums now, I've just been a little out of touch after loosing my web favorites in a freak coffee-related deletion accident.

Three Poster

Vankmen

Postby supermicky75 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 pm

RaverJuice_TheRAVEmix.mp3 rocks!

Return to Groundbreaking