Igorrr

Find something new? Groundbreaking? post it here!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

Postby Drangz » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 pm

I:Got and Igorrr - that's confusing.. But some tracks sounds realy well.

n3wb

Postby lisbent » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:49 pm

i saw them both play last week here in copenhagen, made me go "meh"... whuork was not really groundbreaking, and too french for my taste what with all the opera and harmonica and stuff. i think through the whole of his one hour set there were maybe 5 minutes i could really relate to; intense splatterbreak insanity, but only in short bursts between long passages of fucking opera and harmonicas... puleeeaaase hit me with the insanity, and KEEP FUCKING DOING IT.....

with regards to igor, i was even less compatible, two grown men in nothing but they underpants, playing really bad emo metal??? what??? and you guys call it groundbreaking? in my view its pretty pathetic.

n3wb

Postby lisbent » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:53 pm

i saw them both play last week here in copenhagen, made me go "meh"... whuork was not really groundbreaking, and too french for my taste what with all the opera and harmonica and stuff. i think through the whole of his one hour set there were maybe 5 minutes i could really relate to; intense splatterbreak insanity, but only in short bursts between long passages of fucking opera and harmonicas... puleeeaaase hit me with the insanity, and KEEP FUCKING DOING IT.....

with regards to igor, i was even less compatible, two grown men in nothing but they underpants, playing really bad emo metal??? what??? and you guys call it groundbreaking? in my view its pretty pathetic.

sorry about the doublepost.

Three Poster

Postby goroe » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm

igorrr is times better :P

Hardcore Member

Postby Neocortex » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 am

djtheblade wrote:Yeah I found him accidently after looking for some I:gor. He's pretty good.

Haha, me too. This guy is the shit, and he's having a new album out in September/October!

Supah No0b

Igorrr is the shizzle

Postby headtrip » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Really like both albums of his and the Whoukr project. He is obviously classically trained and the albums sound really well produced. Find myself listening to it from time to time, but yeah as said not on repeat.

Supah No0b

Postby Stropharia » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Whourkr is so nice too :D

Postby Felix-the-jungle-cat » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 am

Aahh this guys a legend!, saw him in Bristol last year!

Supah No0b

Postby corebot » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 am

yeeah!!! big up for I:GOR

Postby lobotomic » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

lisbent wrote:i saw them both play last week here in copenhagen, made me go "meh"... whuork was not really groundbreaking, and too french for my taste what with all the opera and harmonica and stuff. i think through the whole of his one hour set there were maybe 5 minutes i could really relate to; intense splatterbreak insanity, but only in short bursts between long passages of fucking opera and harmonicas... puleeeaaase hit me with the insanity, and KEEP FUCKING DOING IT.....

?¿?¿?¿
whourkr is the two guys metal band,and igorrr is the classical music guy.you are criticizing and you don't know what are you talking about :roll:

Previous

Return to Groundbreaking