Duran_X_3

Gotta talk about that new album... this is the place.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb
Location: Planet Mu (and occasionally the cabinet of Jan Svankmajer

Duran_X_3

Postby Tzadik » Fri May 23, 2008 3:00 am

hOwDy aLL

well i'm not giving info. on the latest album, as, well.... i am still trying to
figure out when on earth it's coming out!! yes, i am posting seeking out
any info from you guys if ya have any.. Last i heard Ed Flis'/DuranDuranDuran's 2nd record will likely be on Planet Mu, but that's all
i can find... his 1st album & every random track that i have been able to find has consistently been THE SHIT- mee talkin 'bout champion~sound
all 'round :-)

oh yes i saw Aaron Spectre in Brooklyn, NY months back & "triple D"
was supposed to play also but never made it- so i am craving his soundz
that much more!! (and hell yes Drumcorps was mind-blowing of course!!!)

thanX for anY info... hey thanX for even bothering to read my post

regards
<~~Tz@DiK~~>

"Through gradually tightening avenues I felt the ecstasy of something nameless"

~Nocturna Artificialia

Postby epileptic_moyil » Sat May 31, 2008 9:01 pm

agreed i love DDD ... and i mean both the artist and the bra cup size!

"very pleasure" kiks ass and has humor too, gotta love that OTT cover, it tests the security of yr masculinity when u buy it or leave it around

am dying to get "blow job breaks" but his shit is so hard to find and oh yeah i prefer CD to vinyl dammit

CoreCore Member

Postby BOKO91 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Duran Duran Duran has an album out now on Cock Rock Disco called Panther tracks....Is this what your after?????????????/

CoreCore Member

Postby BOKO91 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Sorry Dj Donna Summer....Not Duran Duran Duran!!!!!...Having an MDMA Moment!!!!!

Postby charlylinch » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:04 pm

epileptic_moyil wrote:
am dying to get "blow job breaks" but his shit is so hard to find and oh yeah i prefer CD to vinyl dammit

It's simple to order in your local recordshop!
You can't expect they have it in the store normaly offcourse.

Postby epileptic_moyil » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:34 am

BOKO91 wrote:Duran Duran Duran has an album out now on Cock Rock Disco called Panther tracks....Is this what your after?????????????/

ah dammmit i thought it was DDD but it was DS

CoreCore Member

Postby somebedroomdj » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:54 am

epileptic_moyil wrote:am dying to get "blow job breaks" but his shit is so hard to find and oh yeah i prefer CD to vinyl dammit

I just got Blow Job Breaks for $8 from Systemic Audio. Not really hard to find, Wrecked has it in stock too I think.

Some pretty hyper stuff. Not sure if I like it yet, but the locked grooves are cool.

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 pm

A new Duran Duran Duran?

yeepee

Postby epileptic_moyil » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:18 pm

somebedroomdj wrote:
epileptic_moyil wrote:am dying to get "blow job breaks" but his shit is so hard to find and oh yeah i prefer CD to vinyl dammit

I just got Blow Job Breaks for $8 from Systemic Audio. Not really hard to find, Wrecked has it in stock too I think.

i knew systemic but not wrecked. thats a pretty cool site, thanks

btw systemic price is $10.40 so i dunno...maybe they gave you a "blow job break" on the price... :wink:

CoreCore Member

Postby somebedroomdj » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:52 am

lol, well played. :lol:

I double checked and it was actually on the Discogs order I placed with them and for $7! Some of their prices are better on the website and some on Discogs, so I place orders both ways.

Here's the link

Yeah, Wrecked is the shit. I've placed about 40 orders from there and everything always goes smoothly. Take a look through the whole inventory because he'll sometimes have a stray copy of some out of print gem that you wouldn't expect. I just scored a copy of Electric Kettle's first record that I've been looking for for awhile.

Postby epileptic_moyil » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:40 am

somebedroomdj wrote:lol, well played. :lol:

I double checked and it was actually on the Discogs order I placed with them and for $7! Some of their prices are better on the website and some on Discogs, so I place orders both ways.

Yeah, Wrecked is the shit. I've placed about 40 orders from there and everything always goes smoothly. Take a look through the whole inventory because he'll sometimes have a stray copy of some out of print gem that you wouldn't expect. I just scored a copy of Electric Kettle's first record that I've been looking for for awhile.

thx man seriously i buy so much music i appreciate any way of getting a slight discount. too bad i ordered the DDD 12" from wrecked already, but i scored it for $8.40 so no biggie.

but more importantly i found 3 other things there i'd never have known about if not for that site. any place that has audio clips will make a lot more $ from me because i can check shit out and make an order right there.

oh and in case anyone gives a rat's ass, the other stuff i snagged was:

Split Horizon / J Stat - Stormwave / Earth has been eaten by our machines
Starkey - NC-17 - Dead Homies
Rotator - Choose Your Poison, Mine Is Hardcore !!!

i was glad to find some starkey, i dug his shiznit on the GRIM FM CD
the others i'd never heard of and rotator was blowing me away

cant wait to get this stuff :!:

CoreCore Member

Postby somebedroomdj » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Hey, no problem. I always like to spread the word about Wrecked because they bring in a lot of music that you wouldn't otherwise be able to get over here. :D

I got that new Split Horizon record on the way too. Should be good! There was a new Baseck mix cd out too, so I had to snatch that up. :twisted:

Return to New Releases