Soundbites - The Soundbites Experience

Gotta talk about that new album... this is the place.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Soundbites - The Soundbites Experience

Postby Red Sparowe » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:49 pm

I know this isn't new release as such but i only just discovered it. Its been done through deathsucker. I don't know why but i can't seem to get the track Fiyah out of my head. Anyone ever seen this guy or heard of him? I heard he uses Wii remotes in his live sets which sounds fucking awesome.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:46 pm

Soundbites Wiimote set from the Goatlab earlier this year: http://dswat.streamlinetrial.co.uk/theg ... 7_Live.mp3

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:24 pm

I got that prodigy mashup record when it was released a few months back. Love it and plan on dropping that record at a party Saturday night to see peoples reactions.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Red Sparowe » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:04 am

Just downloaded the goatlab set, its mental! I cannot wait till this vinyl arrives, i think i might actually be in love with deathsucker records right now.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:19 pm

Yea I DL'd that yesterday and put it on my phone to listen to at work. That shit was so good I wanted to bark like a dog. Thanks for the link, now I want the Lords of Acid mashup stuff he does.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Red Sparowe » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:17 am

Not heard of that, got any links? I think he is a part of the Glowstyx project with Bong-ra. I'm really looking forward to that, nothing ike a bit of old school rave!

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 pm

Red Sparowe wrote:Not heard of that, got any links? I think he is a part of the Glowstyx project with Bong-ra. I'm really looking forward to that, nothing ike a bit of old school rave!

On that wii-mote live mix linked above, there were some tracks that had some early lords of acid samples in it. Yea I believe he posted that he mixed in some glowstyx stuff in there too. The glowstyx album is out now and I shall be ordering that and the full metal racket cd.

soundbite has a podcast also with some good stuff on there.

Breakcore Member

Postby parasite » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:41 pm

On that wii-mote live mix linked above, there were some tracks that had some early lords of acid samples in it. Yea I believe he posted that he mixed in some glowstyx stuff in there too. The glowstyx album is out now and I shall be ordering that and the full metal racket cd.

the original soundbites set from goatlab had a 10 minute glowstyx mashup of all the tracks on the new album in the middle of it! but he took it out because he didn't want to spoil the surprise!

Return to New Releases