Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Tekno-Bitchfuker » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:26 pm

Full line-up now added!

DJ Scotch Egg is on the bill.
"Musica delenit bestiam feram"...

www.myspace.com/tekno_bitchfuker

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Red Sparowe » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:26 pm

God damn this lineup just keeps getting better and better. I may have to try and forget this is in the middle of my exams and come anyway!

Pwner

Postby pimperteen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:14 pm

some great bookings here, nice work.

although I'm not going to any night that plays speedcore. Not because I hate that type of music, I just wanna avoid the people that like it.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Tekno-Bitchfuker » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 pm

We have a broad range of people who attend our events from Breakcore heads, to Speedcore lovers, to Young Ravers, to Free Party heads, to friends who don't even like the music they come because it's a fantastic versatile & totally unique experience. If you're really going to be that stuck up you wouldn't attend because of a select few then you really are bent *ahem* missing out.

Red Sparrow>>>

It's got to be done mate, what's one night between friends?! 8)
Last edited by Tekno-Bitchfuker on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pwner

Postby meatsweeper » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 pm

"if you're really going to be that stuck up you wouldn't attend becuase of a select few then you really are bent *ahem* missing out."

here here

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Tekno-Bitchfuker » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm

/takes a bow

:lol:

It is true though. I would never dream of not goin to a rave with a sick line-up because a few people may or may not be there that i don't like. I'd hardly ever be able to go out if that was the case! :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Red Sparowe » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 pm

I am severely tempted... Ah fuck it, unless it will lead me to fail my degree i will be there!

Pwner

Postby pimperteen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Tekno-Bitchfuker wrote:We have a broad range of people who attend our events from Breakcore heads, to Speedcore lovers, to Young Ravers, to Free Party heads, to friends who don't even like the music they come because it's a fantastic versatile & totally unique experience. If you're really going to be that stuck up you wouldn't attend because of a select few then you really are bent *ahem* missing out.

haha, aw I was only kidding - in reference to some other speedcore based comments I've made elsewhere ... was hoping someone else would bite.

well said though!

I'd love to go along :)

Pwner

Postby meatsweeper » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:42 am

Tekno-Bitchfuker wrote:/takes a bow

It is true though. I would never dream of not goin to a rave with a sick line-up because a few people may or may not be there that i don't like. I'd hardly ever be able to go out if that was the case! :lol:

again the truth is spilt all over these pages.......I wouldnt have 1st started goin out if i refused to go somewhere because i didnt like some of the people!!

I would of sat at home lonley (probably masturbating whilst eating cheesey puffs & watching mtv base) listening to the sound of the voices in my own head. GREAT.

Pwner

Postby pimperteen » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:49 am

nothing wrong with cheesey puffs + mtv base. especially in your pants.

Pwner

Postby meatsweeper » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:17 am

pimperteen wrote:nothing wrong with cheesey puffs + mtv base. especially in your pants.

hell of a comedown remedy.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Tekno-Bitchfuker » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:21 am

meatsweeper wrote:
Tekno-Bitchfuker wrote:/takes a bow

again the truth is spilt all over these pages.......I wouldnt have 1st started goin out if i refused to go somewhere because i didnt like some of the people!!

I would of sat at home lonley (probably masturbating whilst eating cheesey puffs & watching mtv base) listening to the sound of the voices in my own head. GREAT.

Sounds like a perfect Friday night in to me. :lol:

Right, that settles it...We're all off to SD and that's final.

*This includes you Red Sparrow*

DISCLAIMER: This statement is by no means legally binding

:lol: :twisted:

Postby trinkets » Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm

yeah im plannin to go to this
havent managed to convince any of my (not particularly keen on ~core) mates yet though. bah why do people have to be such pussies when it comes to their musical tastes! i have a hard time getting my friends to go to bangface cos they think its so hardcore..this... :twisted:

Previous

Return to Genereal Discussion