venetian snares worth seeing?

General Discussion of all Events.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Breakcore Member

Postby baconhanger » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:17 pm

and let me just say, i wasted $30 on the "dickhole dribble tour" or whatever the fuck it was called - featuring the pretentious cdj mr aaron fuck aka venetian snares. what a fucking bore. i could have saved $30 and listened to your crap at home, i cant believe i paid to watch you drink beers and play cds for like 2 1/2 hours. what. the. fuck. otto von schirach. ok, maybe i expected too much or something, but shit... all you did was speed up your tracks like 20 bpm, and yell over the top of them wearing that gay superhero outfit. i also find it quite humorous, that such a "musical genious" as yourself, would know how to circuit bend, instead of spending your bling bling on some pre-bent shit. i bet you picked that up from mike patton, eh? and that fucking oriental ladyboy loveslave guy, who the fuck was that? who booked that tard? he would not turn around during his set... he played for like an hour, he wasnt doing shit cuz we could see his screen. premixed, no live anything - besides banging on a guitar making nothing but noise, and screaming crap we couldnt hear or understand. turn the fuck around. you are playing a show for a big audience who paid to see you, no matter how shitty your shit is. all i saw was back. turn the fuck around. but then when he comes back out later during otto's set, the fucker thinks he's god, standing next to him and yelling along, i still couldnt hear you, but your hand gestures definately made me giggle. you are such a douchebag, and i guess if i were you, wearing THAT shit, i'd be afraid to turn around too... so why the fuck did you play? you suck a fucking cock. needless to say, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? i used to think these people were cool? what i saw was some half assed shit, pretentiousness, and lots of retards who cant see that.

suck my fucking cock. shove it down your throat till your lips touch my scrote.

i love it when locals kick more ass than these so called 'mainstream' artists. i've seen TONS of locals around here play better sets then this whole show combined. what a fucking waste. i'd rather go to a house party or a $5 show with 5 people. fucking raver kids piss me off anyhow. put your glowsticks away, quit moving your hands like that, and take out that binky and make room for dis deeeick

n3wb

Postby Bibine » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 am

He is coming to electron festival (don't know when but in april in Geneva) (with mochipet, squarepusher and other people too).
What should I expect? Also I'm not going to see him but mochipet and squarepusher), so I would probably don't care if he suck.

Supah No0b

Postby djcrabhat » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:10 pm

he played darkmatter last week. that's nuts

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:51 pm

In Short.
No.

Supah No0b

Postby Eluttag » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:36 am

i would go for sure.

Pwncore Member

Postby Cra_Core » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Seen him like 4-5 times, i say 4-5 cos one of them im not even sure it was him mixing, i cud see no one behind decks n wot not but there was VS songs playin for about an hour. Apparently he was there but i have my doubts, could have been the party organisers pullin a fast one to make a few notes, which if true is hilarious. The other times ive seen him was all breakcore gives me wood or similar parties. At the steeple in waregem he rocked, but that was a relativly small crowd and it was before everyone and their dog knew him. He rock Dour and The Vooruit in gent when lke 1000 people showed up to see him. I think maybe he likes playin belgium cos all these fucked up incidents of him walkin off and bein a prick dont seem to happen there. But if you havent seen him before go for sure! Just maybe be careful where u see him!

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 pm

am i stupid when i say i didnt care if he played cd's at the STRP festival or not, but i had a great time dancing like a radioactive rabies infected jack russel terrier on speed?

Supah No0b

Postby GimpFire » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

yeah and your mom loves them to

n3wb

Postby hoelk » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:47 pm

i've seen snares 3 times, and everytime after the concert i swore never to go to a snares concert again...

Breakcore Member

Postby dfaultuzer » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am

saw him live in brussels along with squarepusher and tim exile... that wasn't bad, but that wasn't anything memorable either
ended up enjoying squarepusher much more, though he mostly played "just a souvenir" tracks (i didnt really like that album)

Elite!

Postby Stazma » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 pm

I saw him too at brussels this year and at Dour last sunday. For me, if he want to play Cd it's his choice and I just don't give a fuck because he make me dance like an epileptic every time.

I like Venetian Snares in live !

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 am

I low-fived the snares man while he was playing last night. Now my right hand will do magic. Magic masturbation, can't wait.

Oh, and I once again quite enjoyed the show though a little bit more interaction with the crowd would do him no harm. I think he might have looked in the crowd twice.

Postby Doornen » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Yeah, saw him for the second time on thursday... I loved the set buildup and the fast acid lines alot. I think it was pretty much worth the time, money and energy.

Bong-Ra's set on the other hand... epic fail :(

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 am

Doornen wrote:Yeah, saw him for the second time on thursday... I loved the set buildup and the fast acid lines alot. I think it was pretty much worth the time, money and energy.

Bong-Ra's set on the other hand... epic fail :(

Yeah Bong ra just played too-much-repeating-drum n bass with a couple of breaks. Quite disapointing indeed

n3wb

Postby 21221 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 am

i wasted $30 on the "dickhole dribble tour" or whatever the fuck it was called - featuring the pretentious cdj mr aaron fuck aka venetian snares. what a fucking bore. i could have saved $30 and listened to your crap at home, i cant believe i paid to watch you drink beers and play cds for like 2 1/2 hours. what. the. fuck.

i agree... i went to the oakland stop on that tour and was thoroughly disappointed. i left before his set was over. The only saving grace was that i managed to score DMT from some gutter kids.

Naha, that DJ from seattle, was the best part of the show.

PreviousNext

Return to Genereal Discussion