NYC Venues

General Discussion of all Events.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Supah No0b

NYC Venues

Postby LUNG » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 am

Does anyone know of any breakcore venues in the nyc area? I can't seem to find any? Help?

Pwncall Member

Re: NYC Venues

Postby DIGIT216 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

LUNG wrote:Does anyone know of any breakcore venues in the nyc area? I can't seem to find any? Help?

:lol:

yo man, i hope your joking, cause i dunno what your looking for specifically, but in NYC, i really doubt your going to find ANY sort of "breakcore venues" as in, clubs that ONLY play breakcore...

not sure if you live in NYC or are passing through, but come out to our event on the 23rd with Mark N. tiz gonna be a fucking wild party...

probably one of the only strictly all hardcore/breakcore events your going to find in NYC for a bit...

n3wb

Postby vickysbooties » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:41 pm

MY APARTMENT NOOB

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm

yeah I'm trying to find some stuff in NYC too. I just moved here to find work. I saw the barcote thing last year, which was cool, but I'm looking for a more regular hang. I'm thinking of starting my space punk band up again with a new lineup and trying to get some gigs, but what I'd really like to do is find a warehouse somewhere and throw shit down Wisconsin style. any bcore heads in NYC with me?

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 pm

horse...

i think they're still doing bunker night @ public assembly in williamsburg, and that sometimes gets some breakcorey and noise acts coming through
i hear lots of crazy 8-bit stuff regularly happens at the tank in midtown
i've played/seen some good stuff @ coco66 in greenpoint, too, usually when speak onion or digit216 are throwing the party

trouble & bass have their monthly but i forget where they're doing it these days and it's more dubstep and bassline house stuff, rarely going over 150 bpms

if you want something punk maybe go down to abc no rio on the lower east side [if you haven't already]

hope nyc is treating you well

Supah No0b

Postby candy5 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 am

If you are hiring outdoor meeting location make sure the weather should be pleasant otherwise you have to suffer due to bad weather.
downtown la venues

Return to Genereal Discussion