what do u look like?

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Breakcore Member

Postby NightTerrorRecordings » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 pm

still punk by default though ;)

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:19 am

JohnMerrik wrote:Image

Yeah... i gotta grill... ;)

wow... you got styles man
([agent.)]

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:35 am

Jm, is crunk incarnated.

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:00 am

NightTerrorRecordings wrote:
producer_snafu wrote:quit being gothic and you won't get fucked with dumbie!

says he who just recently posted a release on gothcore.com.au :P

says he who releases gothcore releases and is on the ever long search for gothcore dubs and demos
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 pm

gigassassin wrote:I'm five foot eight and a half, a hundred and seventy or so pounds. These days I'm rocking an athletic looking build, although after I get out of the fucking Army and go on a massive coke and alcohol binge, I should get back to being a hundred and fifty pound skinny fuck. I'm rather patrician looking overall, with fine yet strong features. I'm capable of looking intimidatingly mean if I narrow my eyes and scowl, but most of the time I've got a relaxed ease and I smile a lot because it makes other people feel at ease. The corners of my lips are naturally curled up into the gentle slope of my cheeks. My eyes are fucking beautiful. They're a washed out blue grey in color, and perfectly almond shaped with thick long lashes. The beauty of my eyes is nearly overtaken by the air of ageless intelligence and wisdom that they give off. My nose is a good size -neither large nor small -and is straight in profile. However, I have a slight deviated sceptum, so one nostril is kind of larger than the other. Also, I have a little bit of a butt-chin, but I prefer to refer to it as a dimple. I've got blond hair that gets blonder in the sun, and these days it's just as long as the Army will let me get away with. I like a wild shock of hair, y'know? A graceful neck blooms out of my healthy shoulders, and my collarbones are visible, but not freakishly so. My arms are toned and only barely can you see the blue veins underneath my creamy white skin, which is flecked hither and thither with little moles. Seriously, it's as if I have little beauty marks all over my body. My hands are truly instruments of creation and destruction. They look like they were drawn just for me. Verily, they're the only ones I've ever known. There's a rather unsightly scar that runs across the top of the three outside fingers on my left hand and down my pinky. My right hand has scars on the middle and ring fingers, so that when I give the sign of the beast it looks like the goat has eyes. My fingernails have deep beds and usually at least one of them shows evidence of a recent incident of finger smashing. I've got old callouses on my fingertips from several years of playing stringed instruments. My virtually hairless chest is rather ample, it firms up when I flex my pectorals, but all the attention is usually stolen by my insane nipples. They're pretty big. I must confess I've got a slight bit more weight on my midsection than I'd like, but I'm actively working on cutting that up into a shape reminscent of Brad Pitt's in Fight Club. It's not that far off of a goal, but I've got a ways to go still. I've got a fat ass. Don't get me wrong, it's stairmaster tight, but it still qualifies as a fat ass. There's some weird cyst thing at the top of my left cheek, but the doctors say that it's nothing to get concerned about at the moment. As far as genitals go, I did all right. I have a slightly above average size penis that, is in no way misshapen, so I can't complain. Pretty good set of nuts too, really. My legs are, like the rest of me, effortlessly in decent shape. My feet turned out all right, despite my having been born with club foot, making it necessary for them to be broken and reset. I like to think I was born with hooves.

tl;dr
Last edited by Thallium on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Breakcore Member

Postby NightTerrorRecordings » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:47 pm

producer_snafu wrote:

says he who releases gothcore releases and is on the ever long search for gothcore dubs and demos

dear breakcore diary<3
today snafu said something mean to me on a forum..
i thought he was my friend. that does it, i'm gonna spread rumors about him all around the world then talk 2 him the next time i'm on breakcore chat in slsk like i didn't do anything then when he fronts me about my bullshit i'll act all wide-eyed and outraged and try and enlist more people in my neverending pointless crusade to destroy his good name...because i am breakgothcore ;)

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:22 pm

"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:53 pm

gigassassin wrote:I'm five foot eight and a half, a hundred and seventy or so pounds. These days I'm rocking an athletic looking build, although after I get out of the fucking Army and go on a massive coke and alcohol binge, I should get back to being a hundred and fifty pound skinny fuck. I'm rather patrician looking overall, with fine yet strong features. I'm capable of looking intimidatingly mean if I narrow my eyes and scowl, but most of the time I've got a relaxed ease and I smile a lot because it makes other people feel at ease. The corners of my lips are naturally curled up into the gentle slope of my cheeks. My eyes are fucking beautiful. They're a washed out blue grey in color, and perfectly almond shaped with thick long lashes. The beauty of my eyes is nearly overtaken by the air of ageless intelligence and wisdom that they give off. My nose is a good size -neither large nor small -and is straight in profile. However, I have a slight deviated sceptum, so one nostril is kind of larger than the other. Also, I have a little bit of a butt-chin, but I prefer to refer to it as a dimple. I've got blond hair that gets blonder in the sun, and these days it's just as long as the Army will let me get away with. I like a wild shock of hair, y'know? A graceful neck blooms out of my healthy shoulders, and my collarbones are visible, but not freakishly so. My arms are toned and only barely can you see the blue veins underneath my creamy white skin, which is flecked hither and thither with little moles. Seriously, it's as if I have little beauty marks all over my body. My hands are truly instruments of creation and destruction. They look like they were drawn just for me. Verily, they're the only ones I've ever known. There's a rather unsightly scar that runs across the top of the three outside fingers on my left hand and down my pinky. My right hand has scars on the middle and ring fingers, so that when I give the sign of the beast it looks like the goat has eyes. My fingernails have deep beds and usually at least one of them shows evidence of a recent incident of finger smashing. I've got old callouses on my fingertips from several years of playing stringed instruments. My virtually hairless chest is rather ample, it firms up when I flex my pectorals, but all the attention is usually stolen by my insane nipples. They're pretty big. I must confess I've got a slight bit more weight on my midsection than I'd like, but I'm actively working on cutting that up into a shape reminscent of Brad Pitt's in Fight Club. It's not that far off of a goal, but I've got a ways to go still. I've got a fat ass. Don't get me wrong, it's stairmaster tight, but it still qualifies as a fat ass. There's some weird cyst thing at the top of my left cheek, but the doctors say that it's nothing to get concerned about at the moment. As far as genitals go, I did all right. I have a slightly above average size penis that, is in no way misshapen, so I can't complain. Pretty good set of nuts too, really. My legs are, like the rest of me, effortlessly in decent shape. My feet turned out all right, despite my having been born with club foot, making it necessary for them to be broken and reset. I like to think I was born with hooves.

i actually was born with hooves

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm

producer_snafu wrote:

dear breakcore diary<3
i thought he was my friend. that does it, i'm gonna spread rumors about him all around the world then talk 2 him the next time i'm on breakcore chat in slsk like i didn't do anything then when he fronts me about my bullshit i'll act all wide-eyed and outraged and try and enlist more people in my neverending pointless crusade to destroy his good name...because i am breakgothcore ;)

ha! i destroyed my own name which was never good along time ago

<3!

i am a fan of your breakcore diary. . . oh geez the laughter you have brought to a fat boy's lil heart is abundant

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 pm

producer_snafu wrote:
producer_snafu wrote:

dear breakcore diary<3

ha! i destroyed my own name which was never good along time ago

<3!

i am a fan of your breakcore diary. . . oh geez the laughter you have brought to a fat boy's lil heart is abundant

then perhaps my work with it is done ;):lol:
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Supah No0b

Postby Venture » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:40 pm

i look like a massive cunt

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 pm

"this happened in 2023 but went unnoticed until a lawyer
thought to check the bill of rights after a client sued his
manager at a McDonald's Sushi Express, claiming he had a
legal right to take home whatever food he wanted for free. it
was the first civil rights lawsuit since Rifle-Mart VS. The
People of The State of Rhode Island in late 2011, in which a
jury ruled 7 to 1 in favor of Rifle-mart, and every Rhode
Island citizen was court ordered to spend at least $200 per
household at the establishment during the following year. in
addition, all permanent residents would save 3.5 percent on
their state income taxes if the household spent at least
$1200 at any Rifle-mart during the next fiscal year. the
figure actually worked out to 1.6 percent after state income
tax bonus fees were applied to the break, but few complained."
([agent.)]

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 am

Lol, you are saying, it was etc, like it already happened... lol/ 2011(the world is already destroyed then)

Hardcore Member

Postby the artbreaker » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:01 am

hi. im new. this is me.

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:01 am

the artbreaker wrote:hi. im new. this is me.

hey there sexy man!

PreviousNext

Return to General