The YOU Thread

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Supah No0b

Postby Jill Sandwich » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 am

I have a crush fetish.

Postby Benn Virus » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:30 am

I'm Alex, also known as "Benn Virus", I'm from Austria, and I'm hobby artist since 2001.
I'm making some kinda Breakcore (I think), VGM, and Experimental.
just absolutely mental stuff, nobody would listen to.

Psycho Death Bot
if you can call it Breakcore or not, dunno, just listen to it, and write what you think

oh, and I ABSOLUTELY HATE "Schranz" (Umek, Amok, Carl Cox and so on), Minimal, Dance-Pop, and german Wannabe-Trance

Greetz,
Benn Virus

P.S.: it's hard to definate your own style, isn't it?

n0Ob

Postby chuckles » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 pm

aaa

Three Poster

Postby Danboy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Im into anythin tunage wise, as long as it makes me want to rip my eyelids off an pickle them in some lovely balsamic

Supah No0b

Postby zeber » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Plurilinguistica & Vegana

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Benn Virus wrote:oh, and I ABSOLUTELY HATE "Schranz" (Umek, Amok, Carl Cox and so on), Minimal, Dance-Pop, and german Wannabe-Trance

*high five*

Pwncall Member

Postby the shallow stairs » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:12 am

Benn Virus wrote:I'm Alex, also known as "Benn Virus", I'm from Austria, and I'm hobby artist since 2001.
I'm making some kinda Breakcore (I think), VGM, and Experimental.
just absolutely mental stuff, nobody would listen to.

Psycho Death Bot
if you can call it Breakcore or not, dunno, just listen to it, and write what you think

oh, and I ABSOLUTELY HATE "Schranz" (Umek, Amok, Carl Cox and so on), Minimal, Dance-Pop, and german Wannabe-Trance

Greetz,
Benn Virus

P.S.: it's hard to definate your own style, isn't it?

yea, sounds kinda like experimental/breakcore/happyhardcore to me, good shit man
http://www.myspace.com/rejectionprojectmusic

http://www.reverbnation.com/rejectionproject

art holiday and the shallow stairs are rejection project!

Pwner

Postby meatsweeper » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:29 pm

I think um on the wrong forum? is this not the offical s club 7 fansite?
Bollocks.........

Three Poster

Postby RamblingMan » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:53 pm

im stupid

n0Ob

Postby teflon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:53 pm

I'm Nelson better known as teflon. My home lives in the Netherlands you know that small country next to Germany. As for music I'm making somekind of breakcore at least that's what I'm aiming at. I wouldn't say it's breakcore but something like it. And every now and then I'm experimenting with other styles such as Ragga, Chill out, Ambient and a lot of hiphop. I really don't give a fek about the rules of making music. I just want to share my view on music with the rest of the world. Enjoy! ( I hope ;))

Breakcore Member

Postby Havok » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:05 am

I cant remember how I found this site :?

Im from Hereford in the UK [Home of the SAS and Bulmers Cider] I make and mix breakcore and mashed up jungle. I listen to pretty much everything, and I started making a house track tonight. strange.

[HVK]

Three Poster

Postby smiley » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:36 am

Hi
my name is Smiley and I like Acid
Is there anybody who knows where to get some freaky acidcore sounds?

Supah No0b

Postby peukst » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:02 pm

im just like everybody else.

Postby puke flytalker » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:46 pm

lolz.....well i smoke absolutely too much marijuanna im obsessed with expanding my sound library by any means (sampling movies commercials, tv, music, my dauGHer yelling, running my outputs to my inputs.....) i work as a telemarketer....(MWAHAHAHAHA I MIGHT CALL YOUR HOME!!!) i can sing full lyrics to many hip hop song (biggie, cage, yak ballz, necro, louis logic...etc) when i was a child i aspired to be a divorce lawyer....i dont know what i was thinking....sometimes when i get really stressed and get anxiety i masturbate because it relaxes me....i still try remixing dolly parton and johnny cash but it always sounds like shit but i still never give up....i lost my virginity to a one legged girl....and my secret music passion is justin timberlake (man he's got some dope production its too bad its not broken to shit with gabber kicks...).....at one point i was convinced i was gonna be a professional beatboxer and then i found breakcore.......AND I DONT JUST SMOKE TREES I SPIT DOPE BEATS!!! on occasion i tend to sit alone get drunk listen to apex twin - melodies from mars and cry because i am unhappy with how my life has turned out so far......

Pwncore Member

Postby sy2pie » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Im Sy, im from Cambridge UK, Im a regular at Banface and i get off to Breakcore, Gabber, Speedcore, Jungle and Terrorcore!!! Happy Hardcore, D+B and i especially love it when people mix hard techno with metal/punk (Atari Teenage Riot, Rabbit Junk and Drumcorps). Trance, House and Hippies get me floppy :(

Im planning on going around Europe soon and sampling the very best raves....once i have some fucking money! keep spending it all on stupid masks!
Midi Junkies - Gunna Fuck You Up!

PreviousNext

Return to General