Similar Artists?

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

Similar Artists?

Postby Blackbros » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm

So Similar artists thread? Post up an artist you've had trouble finding similar artists for, and answer if you know any.

I'm having trouble finding artists similar to Down With The Scene era Kid606. I really like the nasty glitches and destroyed breaks and shit, but I can't find anything like him.

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:40 am

Realy? I find a lot of the good tunes (not al the boring bad ones) of kid 606 easy to match with similar artist.....wath tracks do jou find dificult?

Also....i Think V snares is dificult (not imposible), because of its unique quality. Jou can only match him perfectlywith Ruby my dear and Gromov....

n3wb

Postby Blackbros » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Feutus Lapdance wrote:Realy? I find a lot of the good tunes (not al the boring bad ones) of kid 606 easy to match with similar artist.....wath tracks do jou find dificult?

Also....i Think V snares is dificult (not imposible), because of its unique quality. Jou can only match him perfectlywith Ruby my dear and Gromov....

Well when I generally think Kid606, my first thoughts are "My Kitten" off of Down With The Scene and "She's=Defective" off of Don't Sweat The Technics.

And yeah, Vsnares is pretty unique, and I always have trouble finding stuff like him, especially his early stuff, but it's not like I look as hard as I have for Kid606.

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Thats some hard stuf to match....If jou like that...I recoment the Koolpop records.....

This week Set wil have a lot of old records that are dificult to match.....
Very jazy trip mix by cutups.

n3wb

Postby Blackbros » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Feutus Lapdance wrote:Thats some hard stuf to match....If jou like that...I recoment the Koolpop records.....

This week Set wil have a lot of old records that are dificult to match.....
Very jazy trip mix by cutups.

Thanks! I'll go look around for that!

Return to General