At last, previews of the new Lytton album

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Platinum Poster!

At last, previews of the new Lytton album

Postby djtheblade » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:12 pm

I am Lytton and for some time i've been yapping on about some sort of 'return to form' Breakcore album. Anyway it's basically finished and i've uploaded some previews so that you can (hopefully) see that i'm not a one trick pony.

https://soundcloud.com/lytton/sets/13-point-program-previews

This will be the first full length album that i've released in several years and marks a bit of a departure from my most recent output. It's Breakcore, very Breakcore, with the pounding 4/4 Hardcore taking the back seat and punk sampling shittery taking the wheel. This car has no insurance and the driver is a fucking idiot. Share it and spare it! All feedback welcome.

The immediate influence on this album has been taken from the guys that really defined the sound for me, and who are, in my opinion, nearly without equal in contemporary Breakcore circles. I refer to the likes of Dj Donna Summer, Drop the Lime, Electric Kettle, Xanopticon, Mike Paradinas, Doormouse and Snares. There is some immediate modern influence from the likes of TechDiff and Ruby my Dear. All this is probably evident from hearing the previews.

Return to General