live shows ?

Request samples, Programs, Vst Links.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Breakcore Member

live shows ?

Postby ObedMarsh » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:10 pm

I'd like to play some live shows, but all I been able to do is partys and such.
All our local venues that local bands play are all shitty metal or emo-pop punk flavor of the month bullshit.

so my question to you cats is this, has anybody ever gotten a local "breakcore scene" up and running?

CoreCore Member

Postby JonBob » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:50 pm

If theres any DJ's in town that spin breakcore/experimental music you could try to team up with them for a show. Thats the route I'm taking, though I've yet to play live, only on radio. I'm the only (that I know of) breakcore artist in a city of 300,000 and If I can tap into the people that listen to it (they exist) than Hopefully I can start some sort of scene.

My answer is no, I haven't. But it will happen.

Supah No0b

Postby junglist » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:16 am

The same problem in nearly each place on earth except for breakcore mekkas of course. Only rock & metal. And yeah - trance & houes of course. And nothing else.

I've also tried to start kinda scene in my home town but it never worked. Not even with my friends... :(

Breakcore Member

Postby nsound » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:38 pm

i live in bristol uk about a 30 second walk from the death$ucker records office and there is a massive breakcore scene - but i still dont get to play cos i suck!

try and get some stuff going along with techno or drum and bass nights as a second room - or do free party nights where everyone is fucked - the more breakcore is played the more people will find out about it and the more people will come along - bristol is well small but all the nights are packed out - (toecutter last week was fucking awesome and the hardcore techno nights are always rammed)

surely the metal peeps would be up for some aggressive electronic noise?

Pwner

Postby DISEMBOWELLED » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm

^ metalheads are mostly dicks...

"omg a computer? thats not real music"

unless maybe you play loads of metal mashups, i dunno..

Pwncall Member

Postby Gostek » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 am

No!
I live in Warsaw and i can say, there is no such thing. There were 2 breakcore partys last month and each of them was free. Music was really nice, harsh, complex and fast. And best thing is that there was about 15 people, where some were just musicans friends, so they don't really count. Oh, musican also count to that 15 ppl. You know, everybody went wild and dancefloor was destroyed by jumping people-no, just joking. Dancefloor was safe
duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh

Hardcore Member

Postby Funkicker » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:33 pm

well there's a decent idm scene and loads of people who do appreciate breakcore,
but at the bc parties it's mostly a combination of junglists and hardcore fellas
but not really a scene as you see in dubstep (thats huge over here (oh yeah, here = utreg, NL))

also, if i'd go to some venue saying i want to organise a breakcore party,
i'd better have a known artist booked or they'd never let me..
im just glad bongra throws enough parties

Three Poster

Postby annhharison » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 am

I like to see a live show if it is match, film or serials. due to live show we can get live information and news which one occur in the world. i always search different website for live news. i visited your site and i was so happy because you also provide live information downloading. so i like it too much and say thanks to you for it.
<a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/richlist/person/0,,38194,00.html">david shamoon marbella</a>

Return to Request