Camel Audio Alchemy

Post links, share files, discuss VSTs. All things VSTs

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

Camel Audio Alchemy

Postby SeveredDigit » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Just got this bitch yesterday and holy shit am I impressed. Check out the tutorial vids on the page. They are pretty in depth.

http://www.camelaudio.com/Alchemy.php

Http://www.severeddigit.ca

Breakcore.Noise.IDM.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:42 am

Some of the stuff they show on the video's I can do in ableton already and maybe a bit easier. I'm hearing some nice lush sounds from it though so far in this one looong video.

Is this a resource hog? How are the richard devine presets?

Hardcore Member

Postby SeveredDigit » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm

The presets seems pretty awesome..randomize tends to do some neat stuff as well. It does seem to be a pretty resource intensive vst...but I only use it to record samples out of...I can't imagine trying to use it in a sequence with automation in fruity or renoise or cubase or something....especially on my shitty budget pc....Definitely loving it for recording samples though...tapping out some evil drones or some reece shit.
Http://www.severeddigit.ca

Breakcore.Noise.IDM.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Yea I was pretty impressed with the long preset list. It's also kind of soothing to listen to that guy talk about the features heh.

But yea, that is a good way to save resources by recording samples before hand. It may take a bit long to make things fit in your track, but sometimes you have to do what gets the job done. Thats what I like about ableton, I can jam on a vst/plugin and have everything how I like it, then I just freeze that track to save resources.

If I wassn't so busy at the moment with beta live 8 and other stuff, I'd give the demo of this a go and see what sounds I could get out of it.

Supah No0b

Camel Audio Alchemy

Postby Matt-hoo » Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

I've been looking for a good VSTi capable of additive synth for awhile. Alchemy looks good and so much more. I'm going to buy it as a birthday present to myself and fuck up my ears something good.

Supah No0b

Alchemy is good

Postby Matt-hoo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 am

It's damn good. I've been having so much fun with it the last week or so. It's going to take me awhile to learn it all. And auditioning all the factory presets, not to mention the preset pack that was added for free, is going to take me at least a year!

N0oO0obZoR

Postby LeVzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 pm

THis thing is amazing, ive had it since the day it was released and everytime I use it I learn something new from it.

All camel audio stuff is good though, camelphat is sweetness too.

Supah No0b

Postby duck warrior » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

bring it on camel :p

Supah No0b

Postby Rafarc21 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:16 pm

alchemy is the shit

Return to VSTs