turntables, mixers, speakers, and drum machines

Gear Debates, Reviews, Rants, and Raves. And of course a touch of bragging.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwncall Member

turntables, mixers, speakers, and drum machines

Postby the shallow stairs » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:09 am

ok pretty much speaks for itself, can i get recommendations of good and affordable, turntables, mixers, speakers, and drum machines

CoreCore Member

Postby Higgins » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:37 pm

EMX-1 is good for drum machine and if you can find a ERX mkII that will do you good.

CoreCore Member

Postby Alan_ » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:13 pm

no such thing as a good cheap turntable. technics 1200's or bust. you'll be sorry if you buy anything else.

if you need em cheap, just buy used. there's very little that can go wrong with them, aside from the tonearm getting fucked up or the little ground cable coming loose.

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Alan_ wrote:no such thing as a good cheap turntable. technics 1200's or bust. you'll be sorry if you buy anything else.

if you need em cheap, just buy used. there's very little that can go wrong with them, aside from the tonearm getting fucked up or the little ground cable coming loose.

yeah im a dj too and this is the most true statement when it comes to equipment.

CoreCore Member

Postby Alan_ » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:06 pm

mixer? eh, I have used a piece of shit behringer 2-channel for 4 years, and it somehow still works perfectly. I paid $120 new for it. I've heard some bad things about them, but mine works fine.

question: why do you want a drum machine? get a computer, unless you're just that in love with pattern programming.

Return to Hardware