NEW SAMPLEPACK CONTEST

All contests, giveaways and site events will take place here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwner

Postby Draegg » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 am

the timeframe should at least be 2 weeks, maybe longer considering that the people on here actually have lives (yeah i know, crazy). Rules: only use the samples, maybe vsts? imo i think it´s more of a challenge not to use vsts but i dont know how many people actually included samples like bass or such.

Pwner

Postby Draegg » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am

Oh and we should ask that due who posted in generals to draw the cover for the comp if we release it ^^

Elite!

Postby ohmega sir » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm

im up for only using the samples sent will make it abit more of a challenge, i take it we can use effect vst's tho to minulate the samples in whatever way we like? 2weeks is cool aswell cos like draegg says some of us have a life away from the computer lol

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Yes definitely no vsti's/synthesizers, vst's are good, because we need too put effects on it seeing as not a l samples are to be used as is.

2 weeks seems like a good time frame and everything, let's wait for a few more inputs. Should i make a topic were people can say if the join in, or just make a topic starting the contest immediately and see who gets their tracks in within 2 weeks???

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Start it soon :roll:
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Pwncore Member

Postby Cra_Core » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 am

I'd be up for this too if its not too late

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

i say new topic for joining.. just using the samples sounds good.. timeframe is fine. i guess for people to join, they gotta put their email, no? maybe a day or two time frame to actually join? then close it out.
and boom goes the dynamite. ---- what about art? what are we calling this thing?..

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 pm

SweetPeaPod wrote:i say new topic for joining.. just using the samples sounds good.. timeframe is fine. i guess for people to join, they gotta put their email, no? maybe a day or two time frame to actually join? then close it out.
and boom goes the dynamite. ---- what about art? what are we calling this thing?..

The problem with a joining topic is that when making a joining topic some are not online when the joining topic is made. We can also seeing as it is a specific sample pack, set a time frame and start the contest. Whoever gets their track in before the deadline has joined in, because people can always float in later then.

Just get the track done before the deadline. And then you are considered joined. maybe 2-3 week deadline for whole contest stuff. Then maybe a week vote or something? (via streaming links or something?)

This is just an idea. :)

If you guys really want a cd/compilation or something somebody else must supervise the making of it, i have no time for it. :shock:

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 am

so seeing as the sample pack is done, are you still gonna email everyone the pack individually? or post a link? i know we had said about cock-blocking 3 poster-sample-whores..... or does it not matter.. whatever. Let's do this thing.. i got an empty saturday coming up :) would love an excuse to spend it on a song. sheeeet

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 am

you could upload file as a password locked rar or zip and email the password

give people a certian amount of time to post their email to be in and then just send it to those ppl and no more once the entrance deadline hits

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Ok, joining topic it is then. I will start a joining topic later in the day where everybody who wants to join in must post his email. I will leave it open 5 days(?) Then i will email everybody who joined in the sample pack(or post the sample pack in new contest topic and give password) Then everybody has 2 weeks or something to finish the track.

I will make the topic later in the day. :)

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

JOIN-IN TOPIC MADE:

http://ihatebreakcore.com/modules.php?n ... 6dbe5553c7

Best to leave discussions about the contest in one topic so i will lock this now. 8)

Previous

Return to Contests