Kitchen shops In Nottingham

All contests, giveaways and site events will take place here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Mon May 20, 2013 7:32 am

Shut up! I hate your kitchen

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon May 20, 2013 9:56 am

Yeah i don't know what's up with all the new bots, and why kitchens in gods name? i dont understand. Wtf is wrong with the programmers of these bots, the kitchen bots should visit middle aged wives forums.

Maybe we have become middle aged wives. :shock:

CoreCore Member

Postby ManInThePlanet » Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 am

Yes, we are middle aged housewives that love kitchens and MMORPG currency. And sneakers and purses and excerpts from Wikipedia articles with links to said sneakers and purses thrown in every other sentence. I love this fucking website.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Wed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

ManInThePlanet wrote:Yes, we are middle aged housewives that love kitchens and MMORPG currency. And sneakers and purses and excerpts from Wikipedia articles with links to said sneakers and purses thrown in every other sentence. I love this fucking website.

Hhaah, so true, random fucking bots, they were probably written somewhere in the early 2000's but are still roaming the internet as free entity's trying to look for outdated forums, lol :P

Or maybe its just a bunch of random asians posting on forums, lol.

CoreCore Member

Postby ManInThePlanet » Wed May 22, 2013 11:16 pm

I can only imagine what would happen if the bots started to upload tracks haha

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby verdroid » Thu May 23, 2013 5:49 am

hahahha superfunny

pepcore, you gave me a disturbed contest idea. (quote: "you have one hour")
can every one who's still got the guts to enter anouther contest type his GMT time here please

for me it's summer so: GMT + 2:00

this would be very difficult to do, but a fast time based contest !!
where you get the rules and have like one or two hours to do something with it ?! any likes?

by knowing every ones GMT it's more easy i guess to set a date/time for this event.

ofcourse we will need a 'third' person who will give the rules here on the forum when the event starts. the rules should surprise every one and take away all preparations.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

ManInThePlanet wrote:I can only imagine what would happen if the bots started to upload tracks haha

Seeing as they randomly take words and segments out of other peoples post i would guess that they could well be able to be good breakcore producers.

verdroid wrote:hahahha superfunny

pepcore, you gave me a disturbed contest idea. (quote: "you have one hour")
can every one who's still got the guts to enter anouther contest type his GMT time here please

for me it's summer so: GMT + 2:00

this would be very difficult to do, but a fast time based contest !!
where you get the rules and have like one or two hours to do something with it ?! any likes?

by knowing every ones GMT it's more easy i guess to set a date/time for this event.

ofcourse we will need a 'third' person who will give the rules here on the forum when the event starts. the rules should surprise every one and take away all preparations.

That would be cool indeed, but a little hard to check anyway :O, maybe let 1 guy produce and let the others forcefully watch on teamviewer, lol. (kidding)

But sure i would be up for that, i can surely spend an hour or two :P , :D
I think i am also in gmt+2 i think :)

Return to Contests