Attention - Old Skool Junglists

Spam links to your myspace and websites in here... Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

Attention - Old Skool Junglists

Postby DJ Citalopram » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Attention Old Skool Junglists!

As a seasoned 1992 era raver, I'm always on the hunt for Old Skool mixes. There are a plethora of sites on the web offering free mp3 mixes but, in my experience, the sound quality is appallingly bad!

However, I recently stumpled upon Golden Era Jungle. It has an audio archive with a ton of mixes and also a label archive with vinyl rips.

Touch wood, but all the mixes I've downloaded so far have been perfectly listenable. Although they're taken off cassette, they must have been re-mastered to some degree.

Anyway, check it out - mostly UK mixes from back in the day but some US too. You do have to register, but it's free.

http://www.goldenerajungle.com

DJ Citalopram :twisted:

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Very nice, I have 1 or 2 sites like that bookmarked somewhere. I'll post the links when I find em.

I'm actually DJing a tag set on the 25th here and playing nothing but 91-97 classics.

Supah No0b

Postby dakloos » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 am

yo thx, it is a great site!

Banned

Postby omg!d1nam1ck. » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:09 pm

I HATE BREAKCORE!!!! :twisted:

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:25 pm

omg!d1nam1ck. wrote:I HATE BREAKCORE!!!! :twisted:

Yo! What ya all spammin'n'stuff 'round 'ere. Dont got 'nuthing 'lse to do?

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:32 pm

VTJHAYV wrote:

I believe it is a user that i banned yesterday, hence the name refering to that he is dynamic, thus making use of proxys or tor or whatever, so i banned him again just now, really baffless me that people put the time in making different acounts and whatnot, must really have no life at all :D

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 am

PEPCORE wrote:
VTJHAYV wrote:

I believe it is a user that i banned yesterday, hence the name refering to that he is dynamic, thus making use of proxys or tor or whatever, so i banned him again just now, really baffless me that people put the time in making different acounts and whatnot, must really have no life at all :D

Do we have a life? I mean, well i'd associate breakcore with bunch of corpses and nerds staring at their computer monitor 24/7 (like I do) than jocks and athletes running down the street or middle-class dad working his ass of at the local software engineering company. :wink:

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:57 am

I actually do not, i sold mine on ebay, and gave a discount on my soul too, shit made me like 3 money. :D

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 am

PEPCORE wrote:I actually do not, i sold mine on ebay, and gave a discount on my soul too, shit made me like 3 money. :D

U know, my friend actually bought other's souls. He would give them 20 cents (notice that I'm living in Europe) for a piece of paper, where there would be written the persons name who sold his soul. Now that I think of it, that sounds kinda schizophrenic. :roll:

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:34 am

I live in Eurpoe too, thats why i said money , i could've said, that shit made me Cash, but money is the universal word for it, so used that, of course that does not work if you live in N-Korea, because money is called state funded metal shiney thingys there, or caps if you like fallout.

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:50 am

PEPCORE wrote:I live in Eurpoe too, thats why i said money , i could've said, that shit made me Cash, but money is the universal word for it, so used that, of course that does not work if you live in N-Korea, because money is called state funded metal shiney thingys there, or caps if you like fallout.

Oooh, I love Fallout! Still got to... *ahem* "buy" the third one, but it's on my wish list for christmas. I still haven't passed the first, since it's too old to work in my computer, but atleast I've made it through the secondth.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:07 am

I play 1 and 2 regulary still, wanted to buy 3 but felt like it wasent worth it, still enjoy playing 1 and 2 to shit, like on my 50x time playing now, and still finding out new things, just like breakcore. 8)

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 am

PEPCORE wrote:I play 1 and 2 regulary still, wanted to buy 3 but felt like it wasent worth it, still enjoy playing 1 and 2 to shit, like on my 50x time playing now, and still finding out new things, just like breakcore. 8)

Yeah. I played Fallout 2 almost 2 years without a single stop and I could be the bad guy killah who kills children and destroys town, could be the stupid character who just says ugh and clubs you or I could be the holy-fucking-saint rambling around 'n savin' stuff et cetera. Btw, have you ever played Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (or something like that)? It's similiar to Fallout except in steampunk athmosphere. It's cool, but not as cool as Fallout 2.

Return to Links