New Tune, Stringy One - Breakcore

Spam links to your myspace and websites in here... Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

New Tune, Stringy One - Breakcore

Postby kazakore » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm

I know I should upload it to the correct section but that means completing the Artist profile, converting to a lower bitrate and reuploading so hope you don't mind me whacking it in here.

Anyway after ages away from here and even longer away from actually making some music I recently got myself a laptop and back on the Renoise tip. Let me know what you think of it as is. Sure needs little bits doing still but feel it's done enough to move onto something else for now so uploaded it for people's listening pleasure.

http://soundcloud.com/kazakore/kazakore-sringy-one

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm

AAAA where's the volume controller on that player

Anyways, I kinda like the breaks, but I think the rest of the track is actually quite boring.

Hardcore Member

Postby kazakore » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Fair enough and I'll probably come back over time and give it a bit of variation and mixing. First track in ages and time to move onto something new. I get too stuck into things sometimes.

Thanks for the comment though :)

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 pm

kosmonavt wrote:AAAA where's the volume controller on that player

Anyways, I kinda like the breaks, but I think the rest of the track is actually quite boring.

I agree but I think jou can fix this by shorten the song to 3min. Shorter Intro shorter ending.
Also...... defenetly beter than the shit Im curently making.

Hardcore Member

Postby kazakore » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Shrten it? Hmmm maybe. I kinda work trying to think how I would mix and adjust bringing it in with another tune and need the time to sort shit (especially as just getting back into it.) Could do a Bang mix at some point though. Certainly needs bits doing on it but time to start something new and come back in time. :)

From your comments I assume it's a bit over-compressed and loud? Probably try and sort that out a bit. Final tweaks were done on headphones after a quick listen on decent monitors so I know the mix isn't going to be all that.

Return to Links