why in the fuck?

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Break Rapist
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 3 votes

Re: why in the fuck?

Postby BreakforceOne » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 pm

ohmega sir wrote:
BreakforceOne wrote:. Breakcore can still be political, but, (unfortunately, really) Breakcore has evolved to this mostly mashup/party like thing nowadays. No real politics involved, just for fun.

this message is fully endorsed by the OhmegaSir for better breakcore society

im doing ravecore myself, but thats how it is ;)
https://www.facebook.com/BreakforceOne || https://soundcloud.com/breakforce-one

I am a Admin. Kneel before me!

n3wb
Average track rating:
3.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby bogdan.g » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:48 pm

how was breakcore political? like the way punk rock was? my mind is empty

Elite!

Postby ohmega sir » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm

bogdan.g wrote:how was breakcore political? like the way punk rock was? my mind is empty

widerstand and praxis and the like started out as pretty far left anti fascist labels and groups like society suckers,lfo demon, dj pure etc etc, ive never made any "political" music but to me breakcore was harder and more punk when it began but hey things move on and im not gonna judge anybody for being artistic in their own ways
SPLATTERKORE!!!!!!!!!

n3wb

Postby ZaraPaz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:01 am

Because you try to make breakcore & subculture a meaningless, exchangeable bullshit.
But the core was & is political as fuck it is a resistance against political & social mainstream values, rules & ways to live & order the things,
deal with it.

Every subculture is a contrary thing to the oppressive mainstream and its "I have no opinion to but I welcome every ad, every war, every cop that is doing his work right on" attitude,
if not it is not subculture, then it is the mainstream. Trying to be non political to not be attackable, as you homophobic, bored shitguys here is not subculture,
it is oldfashioned altright mainstream. And Praxis & Widerstand is and will always be antifashist. This implies lots of disgust against all attitudes and fucked up asshole behaviors
in this forum. But still good enough to know you are long time not welcome anymore to show this kind of stupid altright attitudes on parties anymore. Your fartforum is one of the last
asylums for you dirty, retarded old coward flatfappers.

Maybe you do not care at all, but I do and I know a lot of ppl who care, too. And there is a war between us & all ppl. trying to make breakcore & subculture empty, contentless, emotionless,
changeable, just a nice melodic space for hippsters, bored average idiots and coward bullies like most ppl. in this forum.

n3wb

Postby ZaraPaz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:10 am

BreakforceOne wrote:
ZaraPaz wrote:
ekstasis wrote:did...did i miss something somewhere that said its really cool to be a preop transexual and dance to a pussy house remix of pokerface by lady gaga?
i should really check my mail so i dont miss another memo

I think its cool if girls just take out their dicks and piss into your face cuz you´re a conservative/bodyfashist peace of shit and you mix something cuz guys
like your are the male-stream and you have exactly the same kind of humor and homophobic rightwing attitude as any nazi or ordinary middleclass zombie.

That is how the remote-controlled mass works like all over the globe.

you are the one that pushed scott dryman (crippling self doubt) into deleting his stuff off soundcloud right?

made yourself look like an complete idiot there :AThumbsUp
you obviously didnt understand the point he made

BreakforceOne wrote:i can only speak for me but i would really appreciate it if you would leave me (or us) alone with your bullshit. we dont ban ppl here tho so its up to you

I despise your ignorance, but if you want to understand the stuff with Crippling Self Doubt, also see his reaction on my. He is a homophobic, fucked up piece of shit
and he is writing the same fucked up bully shit like ppl do here. I am proud of anyone I can confront with how fucked up and coward it is to spread hate against anyone
and thing pretended not to be heteronormative. The fact that he deleted his stuff shows how much he is convinced of his music.

I am also hated here, do I delete my stuff because of this? I got lots of hate commies up to "I am proud that ppl like you get executed in my country" and death treats btw.
But that is not the point. You really want me to be as ignorant towards hate and homophobia like you and this would be the solucion, to just look away? For what? For letting
everyone become a stupid, coward piece of shit? No.

n3wb

Postby ZaraPaz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:18 am

BreakforceOne wrote:a friend of mine said it best... "zara is looking for attention"

I want attention for hate and discriminating content and I will not shut my mouth.
I am just criticising his way of attacking people, if you are blind you will mix this with attention for myself,
but this is not the case. I get enough attention as a person, not even 30 ppl. know about this shit with cripplin
self doubt, I attacked him because his way of spreading hate annoys me, because it is ugly bully bullshit like the
shit in this forum is too. And I will always attack everyone who is spreading hate like this, just as a selfdefense.
My friends will too and if you convert the things into a "cry for attention" then you are just a stupid fucked up
ignorant. Hatespeech is sewing problems and I will not let this shit rise up to destroy my life.

If you want to display my action as a cheap cry for attention then you can suck my ass, but I know how systematic
these fucked up, brainless reactions are regarding hatestuff and you will not stop me, I am just shitting on you ignorant
idiot.

n3wb

Postby ZaraPaz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:27 am

BreakforceOne wrote: Breakcore can still be political, but, (unfortunately, really) Breakcore has evolved to this mostly mashup/party like thing nowadays.

In your cypher it seems breakcore was always a silly stolen pop bullshit where some stupid hillbillies remix Madanno with some cheap breakbeat sample in 92bit, but this
has nothing to do with anything meaningful. You are just a wack fucked up copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy, like yet your artist name is and all
your "allure" as your appearance is yet leaded by wack facelessness, ignorance and shame.

It is sure that dickless fuckfaces like to joke about "preop transsexuals" and think it is more shame to attack these joke than to joke like this, but everyone less ignorant
knows how 3/4 way to fashism this kind of behavior is. I shit on your group, I shit on your faceless head and I shit especially on your coward mainstream "funny average US guy" attitude.

Previous

Return to Bullshit