fuck

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 am

fuck topic, offline real-world experience:

just right now i got the phone call, because of my car.
during my way to slavery (work), me car did start to give a high-pitched, metal like sound when i did accelerate. ?_? crap! waiting at the red light, accelerating again nothing suspicious. shifting into gear 5, and that sound again... dude, this smells like bokbål and 30's! wtf!? and then after a few kilometers i just hear a *crash*, and the engine rpm goes to like 7000 in a split second *vvvvrrrrm* and speedometer is up/down/up/down, and i am rolling, i don't have any clutch, and when i accelerate nothing happens just a very-very uninviting sound of metals squashing! duuude! aaaargh! no fuckin way!! me clutch is broke! somehow managed to roll to the next bus stup (luck), and then calling around (in the early morning) people with the phone. i tought me clutch was way broke like shit! but no!
no! it was me fucking gear crabs (axles) transmission trains falling apart (i have no idea about the correct english terms, whatever), the right one, the simmering broke, and oil did pour out. because the previous owner of the car must have brought it to a fucking idiot, who didn't put the things back in the right way. i tougth it is going to be a shitload to fix it and a few days also. that would have been a big fuckin cock in the ass! but instead it's just a half-hour job. tomorrow the simmering will be available at the shop and the guy will fix it for me. :D :SMBMario
"Anonymous said ...
Your entire blog smells bokbål and 30's. You want good gas sexually deviant kill, because you think it is bizarre."

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm

That sucks. :?

Seeing that this is now a fuck topic, i lost my fucking phone on new years eve, with all the fucking numbers of everybody in it, and it was a nice phone too. :evil:

Anyways still a fucking happy new year. :D

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 pm

PEPCORE wrote:That sucks. :?

Seeing that this is now a fuck topic, i lost my fucking phone on new years eve, with all the fucking numbers of everybody in it, and it was a nice phone too. :evil:

Anyways still a fucking happy new year. :D

i always carry everything (vallet, phone, keys) in my pockets. thus i tought i would never loose them. wrong. once i was so dozed off, i realised lost my vallet, my phone and my glasses! ...actually i was sleeping on them :Đ

on dec.31st i almost lost my vallet with ALL of my id's, credit card, chamber's card, insurance, registration book... everything!!! but a nice old dude found it and phoned home, to tell where he lives, so he gave it back. it was such a reliev!!!
"Anonymous said ...
Your entire blog smells bokbål and 30's. You want good gas sexually deviant kill, because you think it is bizarre."

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Ohyeah, guess fucking what, i got a call like a couple of minutes ago, my phone lay under the fucking couch at a mate of mine :D :D :D

But i fucking already blocked the sim card, lol.

Whatever at least i got my fucking phone back. 8)

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:54 pm

nooo waaay! :D
we've learned another lesson!
if something is missing look under you sleepin buddys, always. and cats.

better than buying a new one.
"Anonymous said ...

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:56 pm

my computer got a nasty popup virus and reeked of bokbål and 30's a few weeks ago so i reformatted with clean install and dual-boot btwn xp & ubuntu studio. luckily all my project data and soundbanks are on an external drive so i only had to reinstall my favorite apps. sometimes going fuck-all on your machine is just what you need. everything is smooth and clean, and i've been writing really krazy stuff since getting everything back up!

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 pm

dude, first i read dual-boot xp. :Đ
my soundcard got grilled since ages. so until i get my ass up my vst's and samples lie rotting on my hdd.
"Anonymous said ...

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:28 pm

can't you write visually?

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 pm

i did try it. funny. but it's way too.... you know. try it yourself. :Đ
"Anonymous said ...

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Looked up this topic again because some shity stuff happened again.

I was applying some thermal paste on my cpu, because it was sometimes getting a litlle warm.

So i try to press the coolling element back on, and it was going a litle rough, so i aplied $some force and broke all the mother fucking plastic parts in the cooler, and i think i cracked my motherboard too. :?

Now posting from my moms laptop, gonna get a new cooler tommorrow, hope it can be fixed.

Oh yeah and i also lost my phone again, ordered a new one, but it will take a couple of days to get here.

So all and all its been a shitty week. :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Bullshit