your music

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

Postby Non Human » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:42 pm

i like to listen to my rack a few time after i finished it finally....but after week or two when i istned to it i hate myself and cant imagenine how could i do so crappy music :D
than i strat to listen to some other breakcore....and while listening to it i get new ideas and starts new project ...again :D:D:D

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby xTxRxAxVxIxSx » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

rtificial wrote:I do the whole itunes thing also. I just like making lil art for each track. Plus it looks nifty when your song pops up and you have a lil pic to go with it.

Yeah, I don't make art for each individual track, but making the artwork is definitely just as much fun as making the music for me. Actually, 90% of the time, I'll get an idea for an album title and a cover to go along with the theme - and I'll make it before any of the actual tracks are even started. There's even a couple covers I've made that don't have tracks to go with them. :P

I'm a graphic design major though. It's all good practice.

Postby gigassassin » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:53 pm

I listen critically to my tracks all the time. I like to learn from the bits that I think are shit, and be amazed with my own moments of brilliance.

And yeah, my Last.FM is all fucked up, because I'm my second most listened to artist. Maybe it looks a little lame, but I don't care...that much.

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:11 am

i used to always listen to my music, not so much now these days, i spend soo much time on them that by the time they are done i am already over them.

but i prolly rinse my new tracks about 13 times and then it's in the archive folder they go collecting digital dust.
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 am

i go through stages of listening to my own tracks - usually if i have completed a net-release or if i have received copies of a CD i have made then i will listen to it heaps, also if i have just made a new track i will listen to it heaps...AND if i find some of my old tracks from years ago (well not that long ago - only been making noise since '02) then i will give them a good thrashing...but most of the time i can't stand listening to my own tracks... offtopic - but i do get a laugh out of reading my own rants on various forums and whatnot! hehehe :lol:
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:30 pm

xTxRxAxVxIxSx wrote:
rtificial wrote:I do the whole itunes thing also. I just like making lil art for each track. Plus it looks nifty when your song pops up and you have a lil pic to go with it.

Yeah, I don't make art for each individual track, but making the artwork is definitely just as much fun as making the music for me. Actually, 90% of the time, I'll get an idea for an album title and a cover to go along with the theme - and I'll make it before any of the actual tracks are even started. There's even a couple covers I've made that don't have tracks to go with them. :P

I'm a graphic design major though. It's all good practice.

I usually finish the track and then listen to it and make lil artwork for it afterwards. I think I have the most fun just making artwork for my dj mixes. I've just kinda stumbled into graphic design and starting to do work for some others now which is fun and nice.

Previous

Return to Bullshit