Sealab 2021 - I need your help

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwncall Member

Sealab 2021 - I need your help

Postby JBL » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 pm

I love Sealab 2021, I have every episodes on my hdd.

I'm look for a quote that Hesh says in one of the episode.. Hesh's voice is done by MC Chris.

The quote is "wasabi" but he says it like it was WAAAAAAAAAZZAAAAAAA (what's up) and then he adds the "bi" at the end.. I find it kinda funny..

anyway.. I've been looking for it through my collection and I couldn't find it. I also tried google... without success.

help me.

Hardcore Member

Postby egr » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:54 pm

JBL,
I spent a good chuck of last nite watching almost every hit on "sealab" on Google video and youtube (which was great, by the way) but still no help fer ya.

I don't like the cold, lonely feeling I get when the internet fails me. :?

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:35 pm

wow thx for the help which episodes did you watch? I think I'll start to make a list of "episodes without hesh" and "episodes with hesh" and then a list with "episodes with hesh where he doesn't say "wasabi"

Hardcore Member

Postby egr » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:24 pm

I did a search for "sealab hesh" on Google video which I think also pulls up YouTube hits. No luck with any of those (lots of repeat video too).

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:53 pm

egr wrote:I did a search for "sealab hesh" on Google video which I think also pulls up YouTube hits. No luck with any of those (lots of repeat video too).

oh hmm I did not try that because I have every episodes on my hdd.. but I saw them at least twice or thrice each.. (and last time wasn't so long ago) so I don't really feel like watching the whole thing again.. however in the past 2-3 days I've been watching some and mostly searching in them for the parts with hesh..

without success :(

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:03 am

I am desperate!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Red Sparowe » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 am

I've been trawling the internet and all my sealab dvds since you posted this but to no avail. ANy clues at all as to what series it is or anything? Is it an extra/deleted scene or something? Oh and kudos on liking sealab.

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:18 am

Red Sparowe wrote:I've been trawling the internet and all my sealab dvds since you posted this but to no avail. ANy clues at all as to what series it is or anything? Is it an extra/deleted scene or something? Oh and kudos on liking sealab.

I'm sure hesh says it.. so I guess it could be in any show where hesh could be..

that's mostly sealab. but I think there's a special adult swim think with sealab chars.. maybe hesh is in it..

thanks for your help.

Pwncall Member

Postby JBL » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:53 am

I give up :(

Return to Bullshit