- - - - - - - - - - > Drum Machines for SALE or TRADE

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

- - - - - - - - - - > Drum Machines for SALE or TRADE

Postby DJ THUMPER! » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:49 am

FOR SALE or FOR TRADE - Prices are Postage Paid in US.

- - -

Alesis SR-16 - $85 ... My first drum machine ever, bought new in 2003 and used hard in almost every Realicide and solo show I was a part of from 2003-06. Works perfectly, minor scuffs. Comes with SR-16 and HR-16 manuals, and power supply.

Boss DR-5 - $90 ... My second favorite stand alone drum machine of all time. Four-track MIDI sequencer with TONS of drums and instruments to use. Great for sequencing synths and samplers too. Used hard in Realicide, SX, and solo work. Perfect working condition, has Realicide crew stickers on it (which can be removed). Comes with power supply, manual e-mailed at request.

- - -

1988 Fischer Price Guitar - Make an Offer ... Playable frets, plastic bars for strumming or grabbing like strings, volume wheel, chords, demos. Very interesting old toy. Great warm overdrive sound when turned all the way up. Perfectly working, shows signs of use. Bend this thing!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For trades, I'm interested in:

- Effects pedals
- Korg Electribes (any of them)
- Kaoss Pad (version one or two)
- Anything eles you have.....

Anything you have, just let me know. I'm interested.

Thanks!

Return to Bullshit