GEAR FOR SALE --- Must Sell by Friday 7-25-08 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

GEAR FOR SALE --- Must Sell by Friday 7-25-08 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby DJ THUMPER! » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 am

I need to sell and ship all of this gear before I leave for a month long Realicide tour this weekend! If you are the buyer, payment must be received and you item must be shipped by Friday 7-25-08 at the latest.

Serious offers only. I will ship WORLDWIDE. I take Paypal.

Pics will be up later tonight!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay --- $110 (free US shipping)

Works perfectly, very rich reverb with nice control over tone and volume. Comes with a Boss power supply so you don't need to worry about batteries.

Modified Johnson EQ Distortion DEQ-2 --- $55 (free US shipping)

Same mod as the Washburn Bad Dog distortion, only this Johnson pedal has killer EQ control. Very intense sound and great for that "wall noise explosion" application.

Evolution MK-449c MIDI Controller --- $75 (plus shipping)

Works perfectly, never had a single problem with it. Worked flawlessly with all MIDI programs on Windows XP and Vista. Mac compatible too. 49 keys, 9 faders, 8 rotary knobs, FULLY programmable. Great for Reason and Ableton Live. Comes with USB cable, startup guide, and install CD.

Akai S2000 Sampler w/ upgrades --- $175 (plus shipping)

100% mint condition. Rack mounted it's entire life and kept in one clean studio. This sampler has the classic Akai punch and warmth, just like the MPC 2000 without the drum pads. It comes with the original manuals and factory disks. This includes the sample editing software.

This Akai S2000 is fully upgraded with 32 MB of RAM, 8 individual outputs, digital in/out, SCSI, and the rare EB16 Sampleverb effects card.

Behringer MX802A Mixer --- $70 (plus shipping)

Excellent condition, barely used at all. Comes with original power supply. This is one of the really well built Behringer mixers that are hard to find these days.

Return to Bullshit