I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

What is the ultimate goal of breakcore/what makes some breakcore better than other breakcore?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 am

popularity
No votes
commercial success
6%
"hardcore"-ness
25%
complexity
19%
innovation
34%
musicality
16%

Total votes : 32
Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am

weyheyhey !! wrote:
matt bleak wrote:the only simpleton / pathetic imbecile here is you buddy...or should i say 'trouble maker'..your usage of french doesn't prove what an intellectual you are it just proves what a point-scoring self-obsessed retard you are..nice job of trying to wreck breakcore.com.au btw using the non-de-plume of troublemaker.
what a wanker!

I don't know what sort of person you think I am, so I'll tell you: I make music for fun and I post on this website for fun. Sometimes I give my opinions, sometimes I answer questions people have on music production. I have no agenda. Please, feel free to review posts I have made on this website if you need it clarified.

I used french because I didn't want to further reignite the argument as you so desperately do. I can't speak french, I used a translator. I wasn't trying to prove I'm an intellectual.

I have never visited the website "breakcore.com.au" and I certainly wouldn't want to try and "wreck" it. The majority of my interests lie outside of the internet, i.e.; I have better things to do such as work on my tracks. You are paranoid.

I am annoyed that I feel a need to explain myself like this to someone who is just desperate for attention. If you have anything else to say to me, do it over myspace or something, not here. No one's in interested in your beef with me here.

Now, put an end to it.

bullshit mate, they logged your addy. nobody will ban u though cos they dont do bans - it only encourages dickheads to come back under more pseudonyms using proxy servers and whatnot ... i already sent you a myspace message. your a wanker. laters. the reason you feel the need to explain things to your peers around here is that you have acted in the exact same manner you criticized me for behaving in around here - in conclusion : you are a wanker, and you have pretty much killed any chance of playing any parties in the breakcore scene down here. i offered you a truce but instead you had to make ridiculous threats and when that didn't get the reaction you wanted you headed down to the aussie breakcore site to try and get revenge for the perceived slight against your enormous ego. you must think we are all 'muppets' who can't handle an internet 'slagging'...or who can't recognize regional slang, fool! (or speak french for that matter!) that is all.
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:32 am

Whatever you say mate.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:37 am

cuttingagent wrote:PROTIP: don't self-impose forum bans on yourself, especially if you can't commit to it.

Banning people is illegal in some countrys, self banning is a big taboo too.

Hardcore Member

Postby kaneelbroodje » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 am

I personally just think music shouldn't have a goal, I mean, what do you do when you have reached that goal? Call it the day? fuck that. And I do think that music gets better when the person actually have some sense of rhythm and music-sense.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:01 pm

PEPCORE wrote:
cuttingagent wrote:PROTIP: don't self-impose forum bans on yourself, especially if you can't commit to it.

TIP FOR CUTTING AGENT - don't commit to 3 way splits with other producers and waste their time for months on end with weak excuses and lies.
Last edited by matt bleak on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 pm

weyheyhey !! wrote:Whatever you say mate.

i'm not your mate - wanker :lol:

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:08 pm

matt bleak wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:

TIP FOR CUTTING AGENT - don't commit to 3 way splits with other producers and waste their time for months on end with weak excuses and lies.

whatever dude i sent invenom my tracks for that thing ages ago and haven't heard from him in at least a year or two.

do you ever email someone with your concerns or do you air out everything on public forums? cause it's a bit unproffessional.
Last edited by cuttingagent on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
([agent.)]

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:08 pm

matt bleak wrote:bullshit mate,

matt bleak wrote:i'm not your mate - wanker :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:11 pm

cuttingagent wrote:
matt bleak wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:

whatever dude i sent invenom my tracks for that thing ages ago and haven't heard from him in at least a year or two.

do you ever email someone with your concerns or do you air out everything on public forums? cause it's a bit unproffessional.

and breakcore is all about the professionalism! :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:12 pm

weyheyhey !! wrote:
matt bleak wrote:bullshit mate,

matt bleak wrote:i'm not your mate - wanker :lol:

oh noes u just pwned me...i might go find a UK breakcore forum now and throw a 2 day tantrum! :lol:

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:14 pm

a little reminder about this section of the forum :

Bullshit
Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.
Moderators JohnMerrik, PEPCORE, rtificial, fap*

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:14 pm

well, it's not a suit and tie gig but i don't see who would want to go start a flamewar/gossip war on everyone they possibly could in a public forum populated by a bunch of other producers. it just makes you look like....

wait....... taylor?
([agent.)]

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 pm

cuttingagent wrote:well, it's not a suit and tie gig but i don't see who would want to go start a flamewar/gossip war on everyone they possibly could in a public forum populated by a bunch of other producers. it just makes you look like....

wait....... taylor?

oh noes another pwning : what shall i do? :lol:

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:20 pm

just think about it. seriously.
([agent.)]

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:21 pm

cutting agent : breakcore professional ... kinda shows what your motivation
is...apart from FTB of course ;)

really, u and wheyheyhey must be the biggest scenesters on the planet and have very easily damaged egos if you are so up in arms about insults / accusations hurled at u in the bullshit section of a forum that clearly states :

Bullshit
Moderators JohnMerrik, PEPCORE, rtificial, fap*

if you just STFU for 2 weeks this will all be deleted anyway!

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit