I AM MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

What is the ultimate goal of breakcore/what makes some breakcore better than other breakcore?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 am

popularity
No votes
commercial success
6%
"hardcore"-ness
25%
complexity
19%
innovation
34%
musicality
16%

Total votes : 32
Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:25 pm

cuttingagent wrote:just think about it. seriously.

why would i take anything seriously that is written by a shit-talking little cunt who promised the world for months on end, delivered NOTHING (dont you think i'm not in regular contact with INVENOM you twat?!), then disappears off the face of the internet only to re-appear a year or so later reborn as the messiah of professional breakcore..oh and promising to write a book now! :lol:
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:28 pm

yeah, you caught me. i'm all about the money, that's why i make music in a vein that's known for having such mass appeal

also yes, i'm a breakcore scenester and can't dance if no one's watching and yes my feelings are hurt by mean things people say in forums.

i mean

being mean in real life is one thing but NOT ON THE FORUMS ON THE INTERNETS! HAVE YOU NO HEART?

lollerderby. my ego hurts =)
([agent.)]

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 pm

cuttingagent wrote:yeah, you caught me. i'm all about the money, that's why i make music in a vein that's known for having such mass appeal

also yes, i'm a breakcore scenester and can't dance if no one's watching and yes my feelings are hurt by mean things people say in forums.

i mean

being mean in real life is one thing but NOT ON THE FORUMS ON THE INTERNETS! HAVE YOU NO HEART?

lollerderby. my ego hurts =)

that does it, i'm telling mom :lol:

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Has no one here learnt rule one of Forum Conversing? DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! It's very important, people. Give them nourishment and they multiply like algae in chinese swimming pools.

@Matt Bleak: I'm sure one of the mods can help you with your self-imposed ban if you find it all too tempting to come back. They're here to help.

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:40 pm

hmm. i have some questions/

i... promised you the world? is that gay?

i'm a shit talking cunt? comparatively?

invenom didn't post a shitload of i'm quitting music and my wife is a cunt and i don't have internet so you won't hear from me bulletins?

invenom didn't receive my tracks and confirm this with me?

i dissappeared OFF THE FACE OF THE INTERNET!?!?! instead of maybe, not HAVING internet??? only to reapperear as in, gain temporary access to an internet connection?

all these things belong in a forum instead of like, email? pm?

i PROMISED to write a book? now i know i didn't do that.

ps i shamelessly admit it. i am the messiah of proffessional breakcore, and you don't care what i do or don't do as long as i don't call you on any of your posts, otherwise you would have been giving me shit the entire time you've been on this board, or on myspace, or, you have my email i think too.

and the reason you would listen to a shit talking little cunt who blahblahblah is because the shit talking little cunt is right. the dumbest thing you could do in such a small community is make enemies out of half of it, no matter where you are or how many people are on your side.
([agent.)]

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 pm

cuttingagent wrote:hmm. i have some questions/

i... promised you the world? is that gay?

i'm a shit talking cunt? comparatively?

invenom didn't post a shitload of i'm quitting music and my wife is a cunt and i don't have internet so you won't hear from me bulletins?

invenom didn't receive my tracks and confirm this with me?

i dissappeared OFF THE FACE OF THE INTERNET!?!?! instead of maybe, not HAVING internet??? only to reapperear as in, gain temporary access to an internet connection?

all these things belong in a forum instead of like, email? pm?

i PROMISED to write a book? now i know i didn't do that.

ps i shamelessly admit it. i am the messiah of proffessional breakcore, and you don't care what i do or don't do as long as i don't call you on any of your posts, otherwise you would have been giving me shit the entire time you've been on this board, or on myspace, or, you have my email i think too.

and the reason you would listen to a shit talking little cunt who blahblahblah is because the shit talking little cunt is right. the dumbest thing you could do in such a small community is make enemies out of half of it, no matter where you are or how many people are on your side.

now i'm gonna have to tell dad as well :lol:

Pwner

Postby Babylon Disco » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 pm

This is like a family dinner with the Taylors!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Babylon Disco wrote:This is like a family dinner with the Taylors!

don't you start martin! hey its all your fault actually - you gave me my first music programs so by default you are responsible for unleashing me upon the unsuspecting breakcore world! and you could have torn me to shreds in this thread about how i still haven't sent you the 10millions CDRs, tracks and whatnot that i promised you for our long talked about but even longer procrastinated over 'FUCK AUSTRALIA / FUCK SWEDEN' EP :P
*glad to see you have the school teacher look downpat...you definitely look the part now!

Pwner

Postby Babylon Disco » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Dear Matt,
by this time you should know that I'm a jew. That means that I will take no responsibility when you do something bad, but claim right to 65% of your income when you succed.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Babylon Disco wrote:Dear Matt,
by this time you should know that I'm a jew. That means that I will take no responsibility when you do something bad, but claim right to 65% of your income when you succed.

as soon as i hit superstardom for making 'professional breakcore' there will definitely be a check on it's way to you ;)

PS: how did you arrive at the 65% figure?

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Christ I'm gone for like 2 days and look what happens. Seems like stuff always happens when I'm busy with other things.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:44 pm

rtificial wrote:Christ I'm gone for like 2 days and look what happens. Seems like stuff always happens when I'm busy with other things.

you mean there are other things to do beside make music that has a worldwide listenership of approximately 115 people and trade insults with each other about trifling petty nonsense of no consequence to the greater scheme of things? :P

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 pm

Last edited by weyheyhey !! on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 pm

matt bleak wrote:
rtificial wrote:Christ I'm gone for like 2 days and look what happens. Seems like stuff always happens when I'm busy with other things.

you mean there are other things to do beside make music that has a worldwide listenership of approximately 115 people and trade insults with each other about trifling petty nonsense of no consequence to the greater scheme of things? :P

Yup like make cup cakes.... and sometimes share em.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit