the hate on matt bleak thread

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Maximum Pwnrdrive

the hate on matt bleak thread

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:17 pm

i hate matt bleak because he is a little cunt who doesn't know when to STFU, not only that but he can still access the internet on his dodgy laptop with a busted wireless card even when his housemates switch off the internet because he is embarrassing them so much on forums in australia..but he usually takes the hint and fucks off for a while to ihatebreakcore to pay out on whiny little kids who like to talk like they are breakcore gangbangers and throw words around like 'fag' and 'homo' and 'nigger' just for the simple fact that he can. he also has the knack of every so often making a track that makes people sit up and take notice but he refuses to capitalize on this and pretty soon resorts to making god-awful speedcore and lame 1992 era gabber. i hate the fact that he is forever changing his opinion, switching alliances and most of all i hate the fact that so often he is right about so many things even when he thinks he is wrong and posts a retraction for a previoiusly stated opinion. put simply i hate him and just wish that he would die and most of all i hate the fact that he is impossible to insult - in fact he seems to thrive on hatred and insults...agh! i wanna kill him!! :lol:
"Sometimes I feel like a vampire" - Ted Bundy
http://www.myspace.com/mattbleak08

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Are you a mental?

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:21 pm

the doctors can't work out what is wrong with me actually - been misdiagnosed several times as bi-polar, schitzophrenic, PTSD, MPD (or DPD) etc etc - had brain scans, the works - they still can't work it out. maybe you can make an accurate assessment based on my internet postings on breakcore, gothic and baader-meinhof discussion forums? i think it may have something to do with mk ultra, project monarch and parents who took too many drugs in the 70s but i could be wrong! :D

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:46 pm

I think it's scary that we can't tell if you're serious or joking.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:33 pm

rtificial wrote:I think it's scary that we can't tell if you're serious or joking.

is georgia really at war with russia? i just heard georgia has requested US troop aid.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:37 pm

matt bleak wrote:
rtificial wrote:I think it's scary that we can't tell if you're serious or joking.

is georgia really at war with russia? i just heard georgia has requested US troop aid.

I think so heh, I seen the news headline the other day. I live in Georgia in the US. I was like WTF when I first glanced at the headline, then remembered about the other "Georgia" in the former USSR.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:42 pm

rtificial wrote:
matt bleak wrote:

I think so heh, I seen the news headline the other day. I live in Georgia in the US. I was like WTF when I first glanced at the headline, then remembered about the other "Georgia" in the former USSR.

ah, now that would be weird if the state of georgia was at war with the rest of the US! damn, there are so many plot twists in this unfolding apocalypse...when do us rebels make our final stand...or is this as good as it gets - swapping anecdotes on the internet and making ridiculous music for aliens to find among the wreckage of a destroyed planet?

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:51 pm

matt bleak wrote:
rtificial wrote:
matt bleak wrote:

ah, now that would be weird if the state of georgia was at war with the rest of the US! damn, there are so many plot twists in this unfolding apocalypse...when do us rebels make our final stand...or is this as good as it gets - swapping anecdotes on the internet and making ridiculous music for aliens to find among the wreckage of a destroyed planet?

Sounds like a script for another Metal Gear Solid game.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:02 pm

rtificial wrote:
matt bleak wrote:
rtificial wrote:
matt bleak wrote:

Sounds like a script for another Metal Gear Solid game.

Metal Gear Solid 304324820348 : Snake's Breakcore Psychotic Breakdown

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 am

matt bleak wrote:the doctors can't work out what is wrong with me actually - been misdiagnosed several times as bi-polar, schitzophrenic, PTSD, MPD (or DPD) etc etc - had brain scans, the works - they still can't work it out. maybe you can make an accurate assessment based on my internet postings on breakcore, gothic and baader-meinhof discussion forums? i think it may have something to do with mk ultra, project monarch and parents who took too many drugs in the 70s but i could be wrong! :D

dr. cutting agent diagnoses your mental illness as "breakcore"
the good news is you can be cured. the bad news is you need a lobotomy and tinitis
([agent.)]

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:00 pm

cuttingagent wrote:
matt bleak wrote:the doctors can't work out what is wrong with me actually - been misdiagnosed several times as bi-polar, schitzophrenic, PTSD, MPD (or DPD) etc etc - had brain scans, the works - they still can't work it out. maybe you can make an accurate assessment based on my internet postings on breakcore, gothic and baader-meinhof discussion forums? i think it may have something to do with mk ultra, project monarch and parents who took too many drugs in the 70s but i could be wrong! :D

dr. cutting agent diagnoses your mental illness as "breakcore"
the good news is you can be cured. the bad news is you need a lobotomy and tinitis

i bet he already has tinitis, just like everyone who listens to/creates gabber.

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm

i have bad ear fatigue, i'm afraid i'll be deaf when i'm 40 =(
i've had what i think is severe wax compaction for years too and wish i had insurance so i could go get it fixed
([agent.)]

Hardcore Member

Postby massenvernichtungsmusik » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:52 pm

matt bleak is like ..so damn cool or something..
call me a fanboy..but i love this stuff even i dont get the full picture
cuz of my lack of vocabulary i guess..

its like ...the small line betwen genius and madman is formed to a
holahoop he is constantly rotating around his head...

keep it coming..

Supah No0b

Postby dj_ninja_love_mistake » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Matt Bleak is a flamin Gallah :)

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby matt bleak » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 am

dj_ninja_love_mistake wrote:Matt Bleak is a flamin Gallah :)

flamin' mongrel! :lol:

Next

Return to Bullshit