hey muggerfuckers, need LOGO artwork for your music?

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

CoreCore Member

hey muggerfuckers, need LOGO artwork for your music?

Postby INHUMAN » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:04 am

I am having a FLAT RATE sale on my logo artwork from September 15th - 30th. I will draw your logo for $35. Here's the deal...

Paypal $35 to robertinhuman@hotmail.com with all instructions on how you would like your typography (your logo) to look. Reference images help a lot. Vague poetic descriptions don't so much. Be careful throwing genre terms around for this too; it should be easy to see how an obscure term can mean different things to different people.

I will complete your artwork within about 1 month, but often I am able to send out artwork within a week or 2. I will email you high quality jpegs of your logo art. You are free to arrange getting the original drawings from me too if you want 'em at all.

This sale is for typography (logo / lettering) only. I can add small images within or around the logo if they are just small accessories, but the sale isn't for full record covers or posters. Email me and ask about projects like that cos I'd love to work on more elaborate stuff aside from this logo sale.

I want you to get something you really like, so I can definitely revise (within reason) any drawings I've done for you to make them more what you can use. But you'll need to be specific about what you want, again with instructions and possibly reference images, so that I'm not just guessing blindly and have to re-draw it over and over. If you opt' to tell me "oh whatever just be creative" I will be less likely to change the whole thing if you aren't into what I come up with. My goal is to nail something you like and can USE on the first try, with just revision of details when needed.

CONTACT / PAYPAL = robertinhuman@hotmail.com

Here are some examples of the sort of stuff I could do for you; tell some friends if you know a band who might want to work with me...
~Robert

CoreCore Member

Postby INHUMAN » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm

1 week left for this deal.
new...

Return to Bullshit