Breakcore and anarchism

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:54 pm

All My Songs Are Aboout How AWESOME The Lord Is And Money LOTS Of Money....And Total Government Control....Those Songs I Write The Most...

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:09 pm

I bet that most of the breakcore tracks have some unintended and hidden message. Think about the samples. Using them is in itself a political act IMHO. It's also an ethical point of view et cetera. I'm an anarchist, but I keep that to myself, since most people understand anarchists as those fucking rock-throwing Lenin-loving sons of bitches who happen to call themselves anarchists. Man, that's just wrong. Anarchy is also usually defined as chaos. So, It's not a suprise that I don't go blabbing everybody about my political stance.

Postby Nibiru » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Res ipsa loquitor

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:45 pm

anarchy's for assholes. great PANKRAK song
Last edited by kosmonavt on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

n3wb

Postby Foxdye » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 am

I've really like breakcore for having such an open definition of how it is defined. There are so many colors; and perhaps not all of them are to our liking, and I think that's okay. For breakcore to remain as fluid as it is, I think there will inevitably be colors of it that we as individuals aren't as connected with or drawn to, that other individuals might draw a lot of meaning and excitement from.

People bend breakcore in all kinds of ways to create all varieties of sub-sub-cultures. One of which definitely is an anarcho-breakcore-ish hybridy culture. That is just one sub-culture of breakcore of a whole rainbow(wuuuuuuuuhonkhonk) of variation. You can add yer own colors! Hohohoho. Oh I'm glad this rainbow metaphor happened.

So many different kinds of people from different subcultures make breakcore... Hecate makes super dark gloomy stuffs, Toecutter makes house (roflrofl), and Otto Von Schirach makes sooper death-metal miami bass. Yet they're all lopped into this category of breakcore and are all very different. Fluidity honk honk <3

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:33 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

no, no, I've got nothing.

:idea:

no, still nothing.

:idea: :idea: :idea:

right wing breakcore's what I'm thinkin. Pro war, pro america, pro oil, pro censorship, no ozone layer, no freedom of speech, no more waiting in line, more guns, less hospitals, no kate winslet, more stone cold, more religion, less science... core. More planes, less air, more beer, less water, more red meat, no vegetables, a mcdonalds on every corner, mandatory cosmetic surgery for flat chested women, more money, less happiness, SUVs everywhere, no voting, no resistance, less friends, more enemies, the statue of liberty will be flippin the bird and smoking a cigar. Mile-high barricades surrounding all cities, grenades for breakfast.

thats what i'm talkin bout
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 am

Can Breakcore Split Into Factions Already So It Can Get Interesting.

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 am

nationalist breakcore? that was kinda like that last contest.

sexist breakcore? that was kinda like that other contest

hmm. the best factions in breakcore come between 4/4 and 7/4.

oh wait those are fractions.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:24 am

LEFT WING BKORE FTW

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 pm

factions?

I pick the one with the free koolaid, extremist uniformity and a "no questions asked at any and all times" policy. If there isn't such a faction, I'm starting it now.

who's with me? join now and get a free pass the promissed land.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 pm

rokhausen,
if i spent a week thinking about it, i wouldn't be able to describe it as you just have.

Pwncore Member

Postby Sir.Vixx » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:11 pm

I sing and play guitar 4 a anarcocrust band called asinine. Members are
Sir.Vixx-Guitar
Jose Crudo of Los Crudos-Bass
Tim Gash of SSX-Drums

I also have some political songs in my breakcore such as-
By any means necessary, LAND OF THE FREE.

Pwner

Postby Babylon Disco » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pm

S2K08 wrote:right wing breakcore's what I'm thinkin. Pro war, pro america, pro oil, pro censorship, no ozone layer, no freedom of speech, no more waiting in line, more guns, less hospitals, no kate winslet, more stone cold, more religion, less science... core. More planes, less air, more beer, less water, more red meat, no vegetables, a mcdonalds on every corner, mandatory cosmetic surgery for flat chested women, more money, less happiness, SUVs everywhere, no voting, no resistance, less friends, more enemies, the statue of liberty will be flippin the bird and smoking a cigar. Mile-high barricades surrounding all cities, grenades for breakfast.

thats what i'm talkin bout

That's Obsolete Systems.

Supah No0b

Postby BeatJunkie829 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm

I'd say Breakcore is just a form of music. I myself do not particularly like the government in any way, It is just a large group of people who spread fear and intimidation to make people do whatever they want.

Supah No0b

Postby Esquizophonic » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 am

Breakcore is against almost everything, so its quite logic that anarchist scene has appropiate it.

I don't think that a few Ep's with political meanings give a political status to breakcore, but there is always a transgression actitude, maybe not explicit but the production it slef it is.

So...not all breakcore is politic, but anarchism, anti-system is the closest ideology to it.

Sorry for my crappy english... :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit