Breakcore and anarchism

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwncall Member

Breakcore and anarchism

Postby Gostek » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:29 am

Ok, in the begining bcore maybe was little anarchist, thanks to Alec Empire. But shall it be still full of this bullshit? I'm just pissed off, because polish bcore scene is full of this shit. Breakcore against racism, breakcore against police(ep made because some activists were arrested by police), breakcore against skinheads, breakcore against animal cruelty?! Give me a break, bcore is fun not way to speak your mind etc..

Oh, i don't know why writing about this. I'm just really pissed of about that.

Is everything same in other countries or it's just Poland?
duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh

Breakcore Member

Postby gnom_maroder » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 pm

its just like punk, most of it is done cuz its fun and not part of the rest of the poppy shit but if you wanna add some substanence to it fuck it, go ahead

breakcore is such a broad genre it would be hard not to accept this as just yet another subset

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:35 pm

you need yo make some breakcore against breakcore against injustice
haha

Pwncall Member

Postby Gostek » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Actually Breakcore againt Police is ep made to fight injustice;) It can be bought on breakcore.pl and all money from this will go to lawyers for 'poor activists';) So yeah, breakcore against breakcore against breakcore against gays against intolerance against homophobia against injustice against breakcore
Last edited by Gostek on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby AfA62 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Most of the french Breakcore artist are punks...

Rotator is (was?) one!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 pm

divtech wrote:you need to make some breakcore against breakcore

Pwncall Member

Postby Gostek » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Fuck you bcore then, going to listen some house and rnb. Why there isn't nazi breakcore? I'm not nazi and think skinheads are equal dicks to anarists but i'm sick of all punk bcore
Last edited by Gostek on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby AfA62 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Dj Vanux is a french nazi speed/breakcore DJ :roll:

n3wb

Postby Sipiläinen » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Whattaaa??!! Breakcore is underground music and anarchy is underground culture. That's the fact. Racism is mainstream and breakcore is anti-mainstream, because it's underground! Also hardcore techno against racism and fascism and other asshole-ideologies.

Hardcore 4 Life

Pwner

Re: Breakcore and anarchism

Postby Babylon Disco » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Gostek wrote:Give me a break, bcore is fun not way to speak your mind etc..

Why not? If I want to speak my mind through music, I will do so. If I feel like sampling a guy singing "I use public toilets and piss on the seat" a million times, I'll do that.
Shit, I've done both. I guess that means I've had an opinion and opinions are ooooh soooo baaaad.

Fuck you, wanker.

Pwncall Member

Postby Gostek » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:27 pm

I didn't mean that speaking your mind by music is wrong. Well, i wrote that but i was pretty drunk. You can say anything you want in music but why connect music that doesn't really tell anything (i don't really think breakcore or speedcore have deep hidden message like be broad-minded and like people with other color of skin) with ideology? For me it's stupid

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby AfA62 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Gostek wrote:I didn't mean that speaking your mind by music is wrong. Well, i wrote that but i was pretty drunk. You can say anything you want in music but why connect music that doesn't really tell anything (i don't really think breakcore or speedcore have deep hidden message like be broad-minded and like people with other color of skin) with ideology? For me it's stupid

For you!

Everything is said.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Gostek wrote:I didn't mean that speaking your mind by music is wrong. Well, i wrote that but i was pretty drunk. You can say anything you want in music but why connect music that doesn't really tell anything (i don't really think breakcore or speedcore have deep hidden message like be broad-minded and like people with other color of skin) with ideology? For me it's stupid

What music does tell something? If you strip any music of lyrical and cultural context, it's just music... maybe it will still be quite emotive, but it's meaningless in the communicative sense. Language and context is imposed to share a message with an audience.

If you don't like people appending a political message to breakcore, produce better, more exciting breakcore than them to steer people's attention away from that shit. I sympathize with your complaint... the best music, imo, is that which doesn't beat it's listener over the head with a blunt message but leaves something verbally inexpressible hanging in the air. That said, I think genres like breakcore and speedcore can have deeper meanings to people, beyond the realm of the verbal. Even when it's just being "silly" and "fun." If you ask me, appending a political message to that music is akin to ideological spam.

But whatever. If it floats their boat...

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:04 am

technically, by political philosophy i am an individualist anarchist, but i dont make any sort of political statements in my music. although i enjoy punk and politically charged music, sometimes when people beat you over the head with ideas, it can be quite annoying.

i usually keep my anarchist philosophies to myself cause most people associate anarchism with the wrong things. most people dont understand that there are a few different types of anarchism as well.

Next

Return to Bullshit