hey rtificial

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwncore Member

hey rtificial

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm

I've decided that I'm in love with the little duder in your icon and I want to marry you and have your abortion. is this awesome y or n
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 pm

would you two get a (chat)room already? some of us are trying to conduct very serious conversations here...

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:37 pm

rokhausen wrote:would you two get a (chat)room already? some of us are trying to conduct very serious conversations here...

Aren't we having one now :D , rape seems serious to me.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Sounds like a plan, got the clinics lined up already?

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

i know a couple good ones. you gotta come to detroit tho, because i'm afraid of the south.
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:26 pm

PEPCORE wrote:
rokhausen wrote:would you two get a (chat)room already? some of us are trying to conduct very serious conversations here...

rape is far more serious business than posts asking what breakcore is :P

RAPE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.

does someone need a hug today? i've got a few hookers left over from last nights party that are super into hugs.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 pm

ny4rl4thot3p wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:

rape is far more serious business than posts asking what breakcore is :P

RAPE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.

does someone need a hug today? i've got a few hookers left over from last nights party that are super into hugs.

I always buy my hookers for hugs too, makes me feel loved.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 am

ny4rl4thot3p wrote:i know a couple good ones. you gotta come to detroit tho, because i'm afraid of the south.

Yall have a higher crime rate than the dirty dirty south! Don't be scared!

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 am

rtificial wrote:
ny4rl4thot3p wrote:i know a couple good ones. you gotta come to detroit tho, because i'm afraid of the south.

Yall have a higher crime rate than the dirty dirty south! Don't be scared!

Lol you're country was invaded with russians, talk about crimerate.

inb4 rtficial lives in georgia the state from america.
Doesn't count, i know, but nobody else is gonna do it

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 am

hah! detroits crime is a joke. the city is empty. all the crime is in the suburbs.

plus, i don't travel for boys, they come to me. that's the only way i'm gonna have your abortion. take it or leave it bub.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 am

ny4rl4thot3p wrote:hah! detroits crime is a joke. the city is empty. all the crime is in the suburbs.

plus, i don't travel for boys, they come to me. that's the only way i'm gonna have your abortion. take it or leave it bub.

Isn't Axel Foley from detroit?, he probably took a big bite out of crime some time ago.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 am

PEPCORE wrote:
ny4rl4thot3p wrote:hah! detroits crime is a joke. the city is empty. all the crime is in the suburbs.

Isn't Axel Foley from detroit?, he probably took a big bite out of crime some time ago.

HAHAHA you got me good with that one hahahaha.

Guess I'll have to see bout getting bookings for Detroit d;cD Guess I should put out some more dj mixes and tracks so it'll help my odds. Then babies everywhere!

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:42 am

rtificial wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:

Guess I'll have to see bout getting bookings for Detroit d;cD Guess I should put out some more dj mixes and tracks so it'll help my odds. Then babies everywhere!

I love babies, only not everywhere, i would probably trip and accidently step on one.

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:00 am

rtificial wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:

no, jerkface, the point is NO BABIES. gawd. get it together or this shit ain't gonna work.

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 am

oh shit, my wife just signed up. we gotta keep this on the dl.

Next

Return to Bullshit