I HAte D'n'b!!!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Supah No0b

Postby alphabetcastle » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 pm

as long as its dark and dirty its all good

Three Poster

Postby lukec » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:41 pm

that reminds me, mm i like classic

CoreCore Member

Postby Infekkted » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 pm

since I was introduced to dnb before breakcore I could never actually dnb. Most of the dnb parties I've been to have been pretty boring from the aspect of what you should expect from the sound. It's too linear and repetitive, this neurofunk and liquid style just gets boring if played too much. I've never been bored in a breakcore show, still sometimes it's hard for me to keep listening to complex undanceable songs without having a tiny break of simple repetitive dnb to dance to. I adore skullstep and drum n bass styled breakcore as well (is the teknoist exactly breakcore?). Take a listen to Tugie's set from ninjacolumbo -hardcore/dnb/breakcore and you'll see what I mean.

++ big ups to Enduser //Scheme Boy // Teknoist, great producers who more or less have a lot of dnb elements in their productions

Supah No0b

Postby EFD » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Like metal , Dnb is better loud,angry and distorted

Postby Greezus » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:43 am

alphabetcastle wrote:as long as its dark and dirty its all good

Same, I can't stand DnB that's absurdly ambient and soft. When I see people dancing to soft DnB I wanna hit the DJ with his mixer, play splitter, and break things/people/both.

Pwner

Postby shift decimal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 am

kernel-chagi wrote:i dont speak english but i want to download samples now... xDDDD

This is amazing :lol:

Supah No0b

Postby squezey » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 am

Don't really understand how someone who likes breakcore wouldn't like some dnb but anyways I'm a big fan of dnb, mostly liquid. Gotta love those smooth, uplifting tunes. I first got interested in dnb years ago from some internet radio station called Bassdrive and I still do listen to it. So much great music I discovered from it.

Previous

Return to Bullshit