I HAte D'n'b!!!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Cobre S. Junior wrote:I like dead babies.

Join the group. ;)

Pwncall Member

Postby brokoloid » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

i guess i dont hate all of it. ihate the wobbly thing that apperead in the last years. and the techno thing that appeared after that.

i will always love old technical itch, old current value (1998-2002), dj hidden, black sun empire and some other ones i dont remember now :)

n3wb

Postby FLF88 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 am

Myeah, the Darkstep / Techstep in the DnB "scene" is and will be great..

Names like Current Value, Donny, Tech Itch, Counterstrike, Cooh, and all that just rock it soo hard!

The so called normal DnB though..mnah...some names are fun, but indeed repetitive and all... Nevertheless, I can still isten to it without raging.

It can never beat Britney spears though!
That shit is whack yo!!! Such intelligent music!!!
I will never be a producer of such a high level.....-_- ...They should burn her, and that silly ass producer that makes the shit they call music nowadays...

Pwncall Member

Postby brokoloid » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:23 pm

i know Cooh persnally. He makes breakcore and AWESOME idm too but doesnt share it to noone and it doesnt leak there is still cool sounds fro mhis past. his sound now sounds too "plastic" for me

Hardcore Member

Postby themanlikekg » Sun May 03, 2009 11:39 am

Cooh played in Newcastle a few weeks back,great set,great night.

Breakcore Member

Postby aerick » Sun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

http://www.myspace.com/spor he does some really nice DnBstuff too..

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Sun May 03, 2009 6:25 pm

evol intent, ewun, tech itch, current value good stuff

Breakcore Member

Postby cornishacid » Sun May 10, 2009 10:03 pm

dropthis wrote:low-iq, dribbling half-wit

....This isn't the introduce yourself thread.

Breakcore Member

Postby drop_this » Tue May 12, 2009 9:52 am

cornishacid wrote:
dropthis wrote:low-iq, dribbling half-wit

....This isn't the introduce yourself thread.

LOL! IT'S SO FUNNY! Jeez it took you a whole two months to put that snappy comeback together *hi-five*.

Breakcore Member

Postby cornishacid » Fri May 15, 2009 3:02 pm

drop_this wrote: LOL! IT'S SO FUNNY! Jeez it took you a whole two months to put that snappy comeback together *hi-five*.

Aww, don't take it to heart little one. I was only illustrating the fact that you're a closed minded moron and obviously don't know what you're talking about. :lol:

Breakcore Member

Postby drop_this » Fri May 15, 2009 4:06 pm

cornishacid wrote:Aww, don't take it to heart little one. I was only illustrating the fact that you're a closed minded moron and obviously don't know what you're talking about. :lol:

"Little one"? Um, do you think you know me or something? Are you trying to groom me? gtfo, weirdo.

I didn't take it to heart, whatever gave you that impression? Was it your inflated sense of self-importance perhaps? This is the internet numbnuts, you're not going to make me cry.

Anyway, I know what I'm talking about because it's - you know - my opinion. And no one knows my opinion better than me.

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Sat May 16, 2009 3:17 pm

all of you people saying i like jungle but hate dnb are retards. they're the same thing. the history of the genre is actually pretty interesting if you give it a chance, and understood where those terms came from in the first place. jungle is a lot more closely related to breakcore than some of you want to admit. hell, ragga jungle is like, a degree away from breakcore. that would probably be why a hefty number of breakcore djs also spin the shit out of heavy jungle as well. diskore, c64, robotpilot - the list goes on and on and on.

don't hate on jungle because the shit you all know as dnb (the club groove shit) is so boring and formulaic. and frankly, dj music has to be simple and drawn out like that, not only to keep the dancefloor groovin consistantly, but also so a GOOD DJ can come layer, chop, screw, and cut up those tracks and make them something new.

/ rant
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

Breakcore Member

Postby drop_this » Sat May 16, 2009 6:24 pm

they're not the same thing... otherwise they'd have the same name, no?

Besides, I hate jungle too. Tis so *yaaawwwnnnn*

Supah No0b

Postby allan » Sat May 16, 2009 11:23 pm

When you think about pretty much all popular music these days DnB is a god send However it just isnt a patch on breakcore. Some of the drum and bass is awesome though such as future prophecies and EZ rollers.

Pwncall Member

Postby brokoloid » Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 am

tim exile did some nice trax too :idea:

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit