<<

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:40 am

im going to write a thesis on the connection between the obsession with legos as it relates to the unfortunate rare chances of being diagnosed with breakcore later in life

Pwncore Member

Postby hatchgo » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 am

just share that dude

i'm fucking fucked up right now

Hardcore Member

Postby epilektric » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 am

divtech wrote:im going to write a thesis on the connection between the obsession with legos as it relates to the unfortunate rare chances of being diagnosed with breakcore later in life

I hereby nominate you for a Nobel.

Postby zacharybcollins » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Legos are similiar to break. Legos come in sets with specific places for each piece but no one leaves them in that way. They mash 'em all together taking some from one set and some from another with no regard for how they originally went or color scheme. And break core is often made out of fucked up and rearranged samples for multiple things in a quasicoherent manner.

Make that shit literate and you got yourself a thesis statement.

Pwncall Member

Postby CoReCoNTAx » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 am

i keep hearing random music that doznt exist in my head...

Elite!

Postby cuttingagent » Wed May 20, 2009 5:21 am

i hear voices, they're all n00bs who ask me if i've ever heard of these great new bands called aphex twin and venetian snares. then they ask me how to make breakcore.
([agent.)]

Hardcore Member

Postby Perceptiko » Thu May 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Shit Happens!

"Shit happens" is a common slang phrase, used as a simple existential observation that life is full of imperfections, or "C'est la vie". The phrase is an acknowledgment that bad things happen to people for no particular reason.[1] There are minced oath forms, such as "stuff happens" or "it happens".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_happens

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Fri May 22, 2009 1:49 am

depression is something you keep to yourself, or take advantage of.

take it from me, nobody really wants to hear you complain and feel sorry for yourself . . . ever, you ever been around those pussies that cry when they get drunk?

nobody want's to hear that bullshit, fact of the matter is, everyone has got their vices and like i said it's best to keep it to yerself unless you have someone that is genuinely interested what you have to say and how you feel

but what you can do is make light of your ill fated times and document it by making music or some other way of self expression/

depression can feel so righteous in every thought you have.
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

Supah No0b

Postby SuicideTaco » Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm

producer_snafu wrote:depression is something you keep to yourself, or take advantage of.

take it from me, nobody really wants to hear you complain and feel sorry for yourself . . . ever, you ever been around those pussies that cry when they get drunk?

nobody want's to hear that bullshit, fact of the matter is, everyone has got their vices and like i said it's best to keep it to yerself unless you have someone that is genuinely interested what you have to say and how you feel

but what you can do is make light of your ill fated times and document it by making music or some other way of self expression/

depression can feel so righteous in every thought you have.

completely agree

Previous

Return to Bullshit