does the girlz like bcore?

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

Postby durfin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:13 am

yeah, I really would appreciate anyone pointing me out to female breakcore producers, that would make my month cause my x told me there wern't any good ones. surely there must be!!!

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:01 am

durfin wrote:i see, you're not saying they are girls.. yer just saying listen to them!!! thanks!!! i am doing now :D is these people the most prominent breakcore producers of today then? thanks for your help. if someone could show me any girl producers.. not dj's that would be amazing!!!!!

Just some random ones that popped in my head and some more "accessable" type stuff.

As for breakcore producing girls, here are some from here or swing by here from time to time.

www.myspace.com/ny4rl4thot3p
www.myspace.com/catgrrl
www.myspace.com/hecate
www.myspace.com/ripley

I could dig up more, but its time for sleepies!

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 am

rtificial wrote:
durfin wrote:i see, you're not saying they are girls.. yer just saying listen to them!!! thanks!!! i am doing now :D is these people the most prominent breakcore producers of today then? thanks for your help. if someone could show me any girl producers.. not dj's that would be amazing!!!!!

Just some random ones that popped in my head and some more "accessable" type stuff.

As for breakcore producing girls, here are some from here or swing by here from time to time.

www.myspace.com/ny4rl4thot3p
www.myspace.com/catgrrl
www.myspace.com/hecate
www.myspace.com/ripley

I could dig up more, but its time for sleepies!

<3
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

n3wb

Postby durfin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Wonderful stuff, I'm really enjoying these, are there any more??? It's so exciting to find your x was just being a total dick!!! More girls please!!! I'm loving this bigtime!

Hardcore Member

Postby iseeclouds » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 pm

valav from belgium (also sings in gigling dildas)
robyn chaos
dj lady lite

n3wb

Postby durfin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm

These girls are wonderful. All so different. I am guessing breakcore is something that verys greatly in styles. Are there more girls? thank you all, this is exactly what I needed!!!!

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:26 pm

hecate is more pots and pans then it is breakcore

like pots and pans recorded with a cheap radio shack mic with a sock over it
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

n3wb

Postby durfin » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 am

i don't get hecate yet, what is her most breakcore like work? She seems very well-loved so there must be some awesome songs you can recommend !!

n3wb

Postby SamP$on » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:20 am

durfin wrote:yeah, that might be a good idea...

my recently x boyfriend was all about breakcore and im sad he broke up with me so im trying to understand breakcore better. but it almost seems like its some concept rather than something i can grasp... i dunno. i just figured i'd check it out and see if i could get better answers from people who are excited about breakcore, caues i know it exists... in theory at least!!!

your boyfriend didn't leave you cause you don't understand what breakcore is... he left you cause you're a moron.

there really aren't that many girls in breakcore.

and nyarlathotep adds in," because 90 percent of the females are idiots just like you.... p.s. i just pooped"
the prodigy has arrived.

Pwncore Member

Postby ny4rl4thot3p » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:08 am

durfin wrote:i don't get hecate yet, what is her most breakcore like work? She seems very well-loved so there must be some awesome songs you can recommend !!

i don't get you. what's there to get? she makes music. it's breakcore. if you listened to what she has up, you heard her. i mean seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
<a href="http://www.soundcloud.com/nyarlathotep">"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - A. Huxley</a>

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 am

durfin wrote:i don't get hecate yet, what is her most breakcore like work? She seems very well-loved so there must be some awesome songs you can recommend !!

Or you could listen to Venetian snares and hecates album they did together having sex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphomatriarch

Oh and for more girls you could listen to Producer Snafu....that is when he poses as a girl.

http://www.myspace.com/theamenxyster

hahaa!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 am

do unix liek break core?

Hardcore Member

Postby iseeclouds » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:41 pm

rtificial wrote:Or you could listen to Venetian snares and hecates album they did together having sex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphomatriarch

hahaha, what a cool idea.

"vaginal sex (recorded internally via microphone insertion as well as externally)" i'm curious how they did that. awesome!

n3wb

Postby durfin » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 am

i give up

Pwncall Member

Postby Gostek » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:02 am

Been on big breakcore party lately, and i can say one thing- there are lot of girls, who actually enjoy it. This makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy
duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit