do you get 'chavs' in america

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Breakcore Member

Postby V.E.G.A » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Bitch do i have to expalin it myself?

It became slang back then for jamaicans to use as an insult for gay people, (the ottomottopia what homo people make when doin it.) It then evolved into its own rants through constant rub-a-dubs and toasters what djs said to kill. MURDER DEM BOOMBACLURRK! It soon then evolved for the mass majority as "clap" at the end for people to understand the many forms for "clerk" "claurkt" and "claw". Since people think Boombaclap could mean anything, then I hate those people and the hypocrites who miss judge it as there own. owned sucka! :P :P :P

Postby noclip » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:16 am

Hating chavs is not snobbery.
Try living on an estate where its just not worth buying a new car because it will get vandalized day after day, and you can't go on holiday because you know your house will get trashed.
Or sending your kids to school knowing that if they actually achieve anything it will make them a target, and that the teachers can't teach because they are spending all thier time trying to control inbred, aggressive little sh*ts who really just need a good slap.
Worse thing is they can't even expell the little f*cks because some bleeding heart social worker and the local council think they have a 'right to education'
Chavs are nasty little loosers, and they know it - thats why they hate anyone who tries to better themselves or do more than sign on every fortnight.
They are not 'salt of the earth working class types' they are scum.
scum scum scum.
And you should hear some of the crap they listen too...stupid arsed garage n grime and shitty drum n bass with crappy m.cs.

i dont like em

Postby snudge » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 am

they're called neds (non educated delinquents) or gadgies up here. Its pretty much 75% of glasgows population & 40% of edinburghs!

And instead of listenin to jump up or grime, the bang out Scott Broon and the rest of the bonkers massive! haha
vistit the audacious collective @ myspace/audaciousclub

CoreCore Member

Postby Dr. Bastardo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 pm

noclip wrote:Hating chavs is not snobbery.
Try living on an estate where its just not worth buying a new car because it will get vandalized day after day, and you can't go on holiday because you know your house will get trashed.
Or sending your kids to school knowing that if they actually achieve anything it will make them a target, and that the teachers can't teach because they are spending all thier time trying to control inbred, aggressive little sh*ts who really just need a good slap.
Worse thing is they can't even expell the little f*cks because some bleeding heart social worker and the local council think they have a 'right to education'
Chavs are nasty little loosers, and they know it - thats why they hate anyone who tries to better themselves or do more than sign on every fortnight.
They are not 'salt of the earth working class types' they are scum.
scum scum scum.
And you should hear some of the crap they listen too...stupid arsed garage n grime and shitty drum n bass with crappy m.cs.

i dont like em

Word!!!

P.S. Its totally bumbaclaat.
Also see pussyclaaat and bloodclaat.
www.myspace.com/drbastardo
"Death To All False Rave" Out Now!
Peace Off Ltd 22

CoreCore Member

Postby Dj Doreetoh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:01 pm

i wish folk would relise the differencve between chavs and wiggers, wiggers being the bad lot.

CoreCore Member

Postby Dr. Bastardo » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:22 am

Dj Doreetoh wrote:i wish folk would relise the differencve between chavs and wiggers, wiggers being the bad lot.

Dude are you serious? I don't really understand how some middle class kids pretending to be ghetto is worse than the torrent of violence and abuse that spills from proper chav kids.
Peace Off Ltd 22

CoreCore Member

Postby Dr. Bastardo » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 am

I forgot about this. Its a chav kid kicking a wall. If you have not seen this then YOU MUST SEE THIS VIDEO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UgAARkpwLg
Peace Off Ltd 22

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Saw that video some time back, must have hurt like hell.

CoreCore Member

Postby Dj Doreetoh » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Dr. Bastardo wrote:
Dj Doreetoh wrote:i wish folk would relise the differencve between chavs and wiggers, wiggers being the bad lot.

Dude are you serious? I don't really understand how some middle class kids pretending to be ghetto is worse than the torrent of violence and abuse that spills from proper chav kids.

no i meant the chavs that are only violent and abusive because theyre trying to be ghetto
the middle classers are just idiots

Previous

Return to Bullshit