Turn that whomp whomp down FAGGOT

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Pwner

Postby shift decimal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 am

Mids noob

Supah No0b

Postby squezey » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 am

I am getting very sick of dubstep, the more mainstream stuff that everyone seems to think is the only electronic music in existence. It's like a virus that ruins everything it touches. I really do think it is Skrillex's fault for making it so popular to the point where it became a trend in music. There is an overflow of dubstep, I go down to my local record shop in the electronic section and it's all I see, it's like musical spam. I enjoy more deep, dark, and heavy shit. It's ok with me that all that super screechy, harsh dubstep exists and I'm not saying you have shit taste if you do but there's just too much of it, everyone wants get it on it for the wrong reasons and that's what annoys me.

Average track rating:
2.7/5 out of 3 votes

Re: Turn that whomp whomp down FAGGOT

Postby Diptych » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:28 am

Srpski Film theme. that is all.

also, dub step has been changing a lot... and i don't mind it, it stems from similar roots in breakbeat and jungle and shit like that, now even jumping into metal, but i guess that goes for anything....
"So, Hospitals are for cat's dogs or ambulances, I wish i could go home now."

Previous

Return to Bullshit