Continue the story #2

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

teh_pwner

Continue the story #2

Postby S2K08 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

YO
I'm bored, I recently got a full time job in a call center, I have little to no time to myself, a lot of websites are blocked here, but this one ain't, so to make the time pass by a lil quicker, I'm gonna start another "continue the story" thread (SweetPeaPod did this ages ago and it was quite successful (popular even, if I dare say so)) anyway, shall we dance?

note: one rule only: don't post twice in a row (and also, for the retarded 3 posters, this is a much less retarded way of getting your three retarded posts than the retarded ways you are doing it at the moment, retards)

The man walked into the room and said "hi, here is a collection of my fingernails, I have been amassing it since I was thirteen, do you like it?" To which the other man replied:
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 pm

isn't this game supposed to be the 3 word game? that makes it more fun!

I'll continue with 3 words
"No, fuck off"

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

"i don't rap or beatbox, my tongue doesn't come in time,
i don't have the thought process to carry a rhyme." - shaking his head, doing the pee-pee dance

CoreCore Member

Postby Infekkted » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 pm

"That's funny", the first man replied. "You seem to have forgotten that you were rapping yesterday at your concert" , he carried on, "although I I have to admit that your rhymes are totally shit and your voice is really funny". Having examined his surprise for a few seconds, he slowly turned his look towards the window and watched the city's hustle and bustle. Then, choosing the right words for the circumstances he spoke with a steady voice:
"What we have here is a classic case of dissociative identity disorder". "I just experimented with you now, as yesterday you adored my fingernail collection-but you were a wholly different person. Now, if u excuse me", he said while grabbing the other man's shaking hand, "I'd like to propose you to marry me. You see, I always wanted to have an affair if I get married and that's what I intend to do with your other personality. And, who knows, if I am lucky enough, we can have a threesome some time!"

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 pm

all of the sudden between those awkward exchange of words, the payphone rang. the two men (who shall not be named) looked at each other with a beclouded look of intense confusion.
no one was supposed to know that any of these men were supposed to be in this Room
the ringing went on for about 40 seconds 40 intense seconds that seemed to last forever before the gentlemen who lacked the proper skills to be an admired Emcee had answered the phone.

"Hello?"
he whispered
the other gentlemen stood paranoid, trembling with his box of finger nails in his hands. he could hear it was a woman's voice but not make out any words.
"i don't belive you Madame"
who is it? said the frightened gentlemen
he put the reliever to his chest to mute what he was about to say
"it's the queen of england and she . . . . "
Last edited by producer_snafu on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\((( "D )))/ Yay clouds! ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 am

she wants to know where to download amen breaks and how to make wobble bass...
The two men looked at each other, deeply, for what seamed like hours. This went on, evidently, for hours. A third man burst into the room and proclaimed "where's all the bitches in here, mothafuckas?"
"I've actually got a top class biatch right hurr on the phone" said the first man, he held the phone up to his ear, to hear someone panting, it was no longer the queen mother, "who is this?" he questioned. It was a man named Rufus Tittytwister, and he was of russian descent. He informed the man that the queen had in fact died since the start of the conversation, since it had actually been years since the conversation began. A woman walked in, her tits were super huge, I mean like, mega, and with extra long nipples that were ultra pointy, like knitting needles, she said:

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:11 pm

" you can touch ma titties if you text me three comments about them "

CoreCore Member

Postby Infekkted » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 pm

each of them admitted it was a really nice chance for them to start knitting and so they started texting right away. 3 texts x 3 persons were given to the elegant lady, who unfortunately had scratched her glasses with her nipples and couldn't read. Yet things didn't work quite perfectly after that, as they realised that two of them would have to share one of the nipples.
"We should draw straws", one of them said. "Let's go to a bar and ask for 'em, I don't feel like buying from the supermarket" . And so they did. However, heading to the bar..

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

one of them fell over and he said "ow I fell over" shortly after, he died, the two went on with out him. the end

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm

of nothing, was what this was, on the other side of the planet, there was this chick, with like, no tits, no ass, no nothing, quite literally concave, she was preparing for the night, because its night there, and she

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby AfA62 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm

S2K08 wrote:of nothing, was what this was, on the other side of the planet, there was this chick, with like, no tits, no ass, no nothing, quite literally concave, she was preparing for the night, because its night there, and she

really want to get fucked for the first time, but with no form it pretty hard so she decided to cut up her mother boobies, but just for the night, she promise that she would regive her after the party

Return to Bullshit