N E 1 fuking on this piece?!!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

1337 P0ZT3r

N E 1 fuking on this piece?!!

Postby SweetPeaPod » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 am

Holy shit.. fucking say something!!!! where the fuck are y'all at?
i'd like to hear fucking somethng other than some fucker trying to be a god damn 3 poster-bullshit postifying-need to be able to download, so i'm gonnna have the subject line as, " a;lkdjlkdj "
and inside will be, " post " or " doing this so i can download"......

fuck

where you at?! tell me about your super cool breakcore life..... and when you talk about music on this forum...... make sure to add the word "breakcore" in as much as possible... 'cause i wasn't sure whether or not PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE HERE FOR BREAKCORE!!!!!!!!! i didn't fucking realize that that would be the subject!!! Holy FUKING SHIT!!!!!

::breakcore::

teh_pwner

Re: N E 1 fuking on this piece?!!

Postby S2K08 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 pm

SweetPeaPod wrote:Holy shit.. fucking say something!!!! where the fuck are y'all at?
i'd like to hear fucking somethng other than some fucker trying to be a god damn 3 poster-bullshit postifying-need to be able to download, so i'm gonnna have the subject line as, " a;lkdjlkdj "
and inside will be, " post " or " doing this so i can download"......

fuck

where you at?! tell me about your super cool breakcore life..... and when you talk about music on this forum...... make sure to add the word "breakcore" in as much as possible... 'cause i wasn't sure whether or not PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE HERE FOR BREAKCORE!!!!!!!!! i didn't fucking realize that that would be the subject!!! Holy FUKING SHIT!!!!!

::breakcore::

breakcore.

I already do post everything about my super cool breakcore life in here, you may notice that there's very little, hint...

but yeah in actual breakcore news, I turned down doing a support set for reeps one yesterday, because I was happier to stay in bed drinking pear cider all day.

breakcore.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:36 pm

<breakcore> PS. thanks for getting that track back to me.. it's well on it's way.. i think Vasectoven is next in the chain. post-post-script i always had a boner for Ariel </breakcore>

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm

SweetPeaPod wrote:<breakcore> PS. thanks for getting that track back to me.. it's well on it's way.. i think Vasectoven is next in the chain. post-post-script i always had a boner for Ariel </breakcore>

BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR

Ha wasn't sure if that would suit, I did in theory only make it to impress a girl (who likes cats, owls, the little mermaid and black and yellow << hence all the samples) but yeah if you want something different I have other stuff, including a horseforce gabba-ish remix which is nearly roasted to perfection

BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR:BRKCR

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:54 pm

yeah. possibly for a dif release.. i send you a more formal email latz

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:20 am

I love breakcore, and after a long time i've been trying to make an attempt at making it.

Breakcore is the most interesting music in the world, fuck all other shit.

Also yeah the 3 post rule, it should've been removed ages ago...

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

FUCK BREAKCORE I'M SICK OF IT

<3 DEADMAU5

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 pm

i have been hearing so many people talk about Deadmau5....
i have a feeling i shouldn't even bother hearing him/her/whatever..
thoughts?

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 pm

SweetPeaPod wrote:i have been hearing so many people talk about Deadmau5....
thoughts?

Don't bother, shitty generic music. I know maybe 3 songs of him, and i think by myself, wow really, this is what everybody love so much... :?

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm

PEPCORE wrote:
SweetPeaPod wrote:i have been hearing so many people talk about Deadmau5....
thoughts?

Don't bother, shitty generic music. I know maybe 3 songs of him, and i think by myself, wow really, this is what everybody love so much... :?

"ghosts and stuff" - beyond that, do not fucking bother (actually as it is you probably shouldn't bother anyway :P);

actually, because I like you guys, and because we're on the subject, do you have his sample pack? because it's actually very good, and fucking massive, pretty much endless possibilities for making your own breaks (I've actually used at least one sample from it in every track I've made since I got it)

http://www.acapellas4all.com/?p=32

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

i check it..

Return to Bullshit