Not Breakcore: Sakkara 'Girls Like It Dirty' Video

Discuss Independent artists.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n3wb

Not Breakcore: Sakkara 'Girls Like It Dirty' Video

Postby Sakkara » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 pm

:oops:

This is my very 1st effort at a video to accompany a track (both were written & completed within a week).

Pointers from anyone with experience of doing visuals would be greatly appreciated as after speaking to someone about editing it became very clear I had a LOT to learn.

The is a new track by me also at 190bpm, 4/4 stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv43mrTlqBQ

Lord!

Postby JohnMerrik » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:57 pm

I really like the kick in the track, and the track overall. The video needs some faster edits in it though.

not bad for a first attempt! ;)

I dig it!
I don't need a fucking signature... WolfMerrik.com

Three Poster

Postby deadhead » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 pm

I like it!!! The bass could be a little more kickin and in my opinion, some bpm faster!!! :wink:
Some sequenzes of the vid are of bad quality

Three Poster

Postby koroshiya » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Sounds nice, a bit like the hardcore arround the year 2002 in holland. The vocal is already used in another track but I can remember the name

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:06 pm

sounds good man! I agree that I would like it a little faster. but that's neither here nor there. my first breakcore tune is gonna be at 240 :P

but i still really dig it man! keep it up!

n3wb

Postby Sakkara » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys, sorry for the long wait for me to come back too, been sooo busy lately I'd forgotten all about the internet :oops:

The track is intentionally a bit slower than my usual stuff, just to kinda introduce people to my sound - so yeah, as I make mostly 200bpm to 260bpm Hardcore influenced tracks I agree with you, it could be faster :wink:

@koroshiya: I had no idea of that. If you have any snippets of the other track you've heard with the vocal, I'd be interested in hearing it, even just to listen to how it's been done.

I'll certainly be trying out another video soon, hopefully with more high quality footage to play with than I had when I made this. Most of the stuff you seen there has been pulled from the internet via a google search on my artist name and the track was written between the sloppy edits and copius amounts of coffee.

Cheers again everyone.

Return to Independent