Drum examples with fruity loops

Post links, share files, discuss drums. All things drums.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

n0Ob

Drum examples with fruity loops

Postby [BrH] » Fri May 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Hello to everybody!!! I'm new in the forum but I think that it is great!!!
I would like to ask you if someone have an example of Drum Tabs for fruity loops becouse I don't like amen breaks (they are used toooooooooooo much by enyone) and I would like to do some drum samples by myself.
I've done lot of speedcore (with fruity loops and reason+acid) but the breakcore drums sound different and I don't know how I could make it :).
Sorry for my english (I'm italian and I don't speak english very well) and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supah No0b

Postby dakloos » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 am

Sorry, i'm new also, i've got nothing :(

Supah No0b

Postby ACIDBABY » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Greetings [BrH]...Much respects..I wish i could help but i am new to the scene..I am also interested in making some breakcore w/ FL. so if you have any thing you like to share get @ me.. :Super

free pwny ridez!

Postby producer_snafu » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:45 am

just download some old breaks and chop them up in a wav editor and load the single shots in fruity and have fun

Supah No0b

Postby sir johnson thursday » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:53 am

Get samples from http://www.mhat.com/phatdrumloops/ (for example)

Use fruity slicer for easy beatdetection. Select a high bpm that fits with your rythm. Use the note pitch control in the piano roll for further stretching etc. .

That's the easiest way I guess ....
Never the less it's also cool to invent own structures from the start by using single drum samples.

Supah No0b

Postby LyndonJJ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 pm

sir johnson thursday wrote:Get samples from http://www.mhat.com/phatdrumloops/ (for example)

Use fruity slicer for easy beatdetection. Select a high bpm that fits with your rythm. Use the note pitch control in the piano roll for further stretching etc. .

That's the easiest way I guess ....
Never the less it's also cool to invent own structures from the start by using single drum samples.

Cheers for the link, seems like a decent website, really hard to find good free kits.

Hardcore Member

Postby killstablo » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Breakbeat paradise have quite a few free mp3 versions of samples from their premium wav packs. Definitely worth checking out

http://www.breakbeat-paradise.com/bb_samples.php
Killstablo - evil ink

Pwncall Member

Postby brokoloid » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 am

Hardcore Member

Postby jimmusician » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 am

Why do we have to teach you to use google? Thats all I did when I first started making shit. Just google free drums wav or something like that. There will be plenty of sites offering free loops to chop up or free single hit drums or drum machines people ripped the sounds from (my personal favorite). From there its about finding an aggressive bass drum you like with a snare drum that fits with it, and a cymbal sample you don't hate (I think a lot of them are too low pitched and long sounding)

Hardcore Member

Postby jimmusician » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:20 pm

or even better, take a break, load it into fruity slicer, manipulate the drum hit, put it in the audio clipboard, and paste into edison

Supah No0b

Postby DJ Brassel » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm

You can find good breaks for slicing on Looperman.com
Sorry for my english, im from germany

Return to Drums