Regarding the 3 posters

What can be improved upon at this site?

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

What should be done about the 3 posters?

Do something constructive and logical...spock style...
75%
KILL EM ALL!
25%

Total votes : 4
Pwner

Regarding the 3 posters

Postby Draegg » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:14 pm

So i know this hav ebeen up for discussion before, but i havent seen any improvement whatsoever, (btw it feels like all posts i make nowadays i just bitch about shit) What can be done, im fucking tired of all the "hi", "heard of vsnares", etc etc. Should we take the samplepacks offline? Im sure we´d see a decline in the "I cant download, durr i want gabbasamplezzz, lulz" posts.

Or we could get harsher about spam posts and ban the noobs the moment they start? Im just putting up ideas, what do you guys think?

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 pm

if you intend to reduce the number of new users then by all means attempt to restrict things further, however, if the site is populated with a vast majority of old users i assume that topics will get stale much faster.

the convs. we've had on here are not convs. that everyone has had and having a place for those first timers to grow is important to a growing scene. if you dont want that place to be here, so be it, but there really arent many alternatives for the budding breakcore enthusiast.

as has been said time and time again, the jems are worth the wait, (worth the excessive 3posterism). bundles of free samples do draw some people into the community, possibly people who would not have come here otherwise. not everyone is solely a leech.

as a bunch of the good free sample stuff is located in the threads anyway, i think we should just do away with the 3 post rule, however this does require the action of a certian absent someone (i think at least, i dont know if other admins have this power)

Pwner

Postby Draegg » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

I think i wasn´t very clear in my post, i LOVE this community and i really hope that more people find this place, but they NEED to be more active in the discussions, not just these shitposts that fucking clogs up the site. Nearly every time i get on this site, i get dissapointed because there´s a couple of new posts but in 99.9 % of the time it´s: "Hi! I want samples" and thats so effing tiring. I dont want to be a part of a community that clogged up and filled to the brim with worthless spam.

My number one issue with this is all the fucking "hi" posts, why isn´t anyone
assigned to delete these useless, ugly threads? I´ll fucking do it! I would easily spend my days with cleaning up in the forums, so if any admins see this, recruit me! I just want the best for this amazing site.

Return to Improvements