New Sample Section...

What is this site missing?

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Lord!

New Sample Section...

Postby JohnMerrik » Sun May 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Post your suggestions on what you think the new "upcoming" sample section should have... please be nice and don't just say "Samples!" etc.

Currently The section will be devided into catagories, with sub catagories, and all samples will be available in both wav, and mp3. All samples can be commented on. And all users can upload a maximum of 50 samples a day (pretty large at first, might knock it to 10-20 later) Users can download an unlimited amount of samples. The interface will be SIMPLISTIC, not looking for a flashy site, going to be minimal, with LOADS of samples...

anything I am missing?
I don't need a fucking signature... WolfMerrik.com

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Mon May 12, 2008 12:19 pm

I think thatr sounds about right, not to flashy just a very simple and overseeable samplepage, that would be good. :D

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Mon May 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Someone posted some samples the other day and it goes to a renoise community site. I think n.sound and some others were on it. It had a nice interface and was easy to sample and DL off of.

Breakcore Member

Postby ObedMarsh » Wed May 21, 2008 1:43 am

sounds awesome :D

Supah No0b

Postby Macca » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Question mark :?:

I think you should have some midi files to download.

Supah No0b

Postby seananana » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:10 am

yyyyyyyo ive been a member for over 4 fuckin months and still get the "gotta be 7 days old" msg when i try to download the drum samples

its got the registry date right below it too so um wtfmate?

^supah nub, googles got midis

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:11 am

sounds like a great idea =]

Supah No0b

Postby methcore » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 pm

yea

CoreCore Member

Postby pcpc18 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Macca wrote:Question mark :?:

I think you should have some midi files to download.

ahaha, why not a whole song, that you only have to put your name on it and say : yeah, i proly made it with my own hands!!
seriously...
you think that venetian snares & afx use downloaded midi file? come on...
sample are fuckin lame, you should make a tutorial section about synthetisis, eq, dsping... but not some more crappy sample, fuck that, the only sample i use are vocal samples (& sometimes one shots & breaks), the rest is whole synthetisis.

get over sampling, make your own songs & sounds, & fuck samples made by others, if you like samples, make your own, & stop using the same samples as everyone, breakcore is not about making formatted music, make house in this case, & get the fuck out of the scene, no one will miss you.

that's why breakcore became boring, cos no one try to make his own stuff, it's all about making the same thing as the others, with amen break & everything.
<a href="http://soundcloud.com/ace-ov-spades">Latest tracks by Ace Ov Spades</a>

Return to Suggestions