Trippy-H

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Breakcore Member

Trippy-H

Postby V.E.G.A » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 pm

WHAT YOU HEARD WAS A GOVERNMENT MESSAGE. YOUR MINDS WILL NOW BE ERASED WITH THESE STICKS THAT GO PHSSSSSSS JUST LIKE IN THAT ONE MOIVE WITH WILL SMITHS.

i hate anti-nazi punks...
Last edited by V.E.G.A on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:06 am

And I expect they hate you too.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Red Sparowe » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Ok, i'm not really sure what your point here is (i couldn't be bothered to trawl through your incoherant bullshit rambling more than twice) but you seem to be insulting digital hardcore bands for not fighting enough and for being anti nazi. Well for starters, fighting doesn't really make music, second why don't you go and find vids of disgital hardcore gigs (Mainly atari teenage riot and a bunch of anarchists in berlin kicking the shit out of some cops) before you get all pissy, and thirdly, you hate anti nazi punks? why? Maybe you could try a response that makes sense.

Breakcore Member

Postby V.E.G.A » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:55 am

I saw those videos many times, Im from america and punk here is not about creativity or art at all, its an act of violent underground from bands named let down or cursed (..something like that) with no pity for anything righteous expect the faith everyone dies and the government collaspe into freedom of a extinct new world. Ive been to shows, people fighting for stupidiy in rent out churchs for a $100, burning bibles, punching other cliques of punks until they drop to the ground with blood. Its like that movie fight club (expect that was chessey and not like it at all). The fans go to the singer in waves ready to take him down, almost like noise tracks, its never about what they believe about expect the brutal take over and accomplishment. Its a competition for who gets a 6-pack, who fucks the most, and how much can be taken over the edge until it is offensive to society even if it is being a white supremacist or a rare to see nazi, because in real life, That is the meaning of Hardcore.

..I dont like Digital Hardcore because it all started out as a nerd thing, being infulence by so called turned to mainstream acts like Black Flag, Minor Threat, or the Dead Kennedys (Hate that band.) then trying to crawl out of that bedroom producing with still video games and weakness on your back. Alec Empire is almost that kid you probly know in high school who was quiet, but still had a dream to become punk, but never realized about being hardcore and its life-style. He just maybe end up with being that so-so goodie tootie "im so anarchist" style. You can never fight for being right, because its all beyond good and evil.

If you get insulted, you might aswell get hurt by someone eles who does not like you anyhow way, because you should know, "This is Hardcore".

n3wb

Postby vickysbooties » Mon May 26, 2008 9:06 pm

trippy h rules

Supah No0b

Postby Muhko » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 am

Everything seems more extreme in the usa, punk too :P

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby Silent Frog » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:24 am

Muhko wrote:Everything seems more extreme in the usa, punk too :P

Yes, but then they spoil it all with Nickelback. Brings any extremeness down a notch or two.

Supah No0b

Postby hayaku » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:36 am

Remember kids, Hardcore punk is SRS BUZNIS!!!!
:Ps0 :lol:

Postby noclip » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 pm

"Im from america and punk here is not about creativity or art at all"

So its about getting your head kicked in then?

And burning bibles? Do other peoples beliefs threaten you that much?

Also - what have you got against anti-nazis?

If the nazis had won the war punk and breakcore wouldnt exist...freedom of expression wasnt high on thier agenda.

I know im stating the obvious - but when dealing with people like you i find its often necesary.

Breakcore Member

Postby V.E.G.A » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:20 am

plz mi friendz, talk about TRIPPY-H, and not about average life-span of the non-sence hardcore usa punk. I hate what I want too and the kids just love it. Its all too complex n stupid, just like gangs who wear blue and ones who wear red.

GA GA GA GA GA GAMEBOY!

Breakcore Member

Postby V.E.G.A » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 am

Silent Frog wrote:And I expect they hate you too.

Silent Frog, I always wanted to tell you this since the first time we met eye to eye on a post.

..Your a Fag get a life

Supah No0b

Postby MikiBreak » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm

:roll:
Music Is A Weapon

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby AfA62 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 pm

What an interresting discussion... :roll:

n3wb

Postby Emar » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:35 pm

Trippy H is great

Postby SilicosiS » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 am

This is a really strange thread.

So... v.e.g.a is anti-anti-nazi?

Isn't that avatar a picture of sascha from kmfdm when he was with excessive force? Isn't he anti-nazi? Didn't he decide to NOT do anymore excessive force material because there's a white-supremecist (sp?) punk band from canada with that name now?

Very strange. Very, very strange.

Return to Bullshit