Any otaku assholes around here?

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

CoreCore Member

Any otaku assholes around here?

Postby VTJHAYV » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 pm

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just asking for some good comedy anime and for some good streaming site. Every friggin' site I've visited are under some maintenance and they can't show about two thirds of their wide archives full of goodiness. I have gone through Great Teacher Onizuka, School Rumble, but I'm in the middle of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I just can't put myself to follow the storyline with it's fuckin' annoying broadcasting order. If you find a site where they are streamed and in the correct order, then please share with the rest of us. Also any Ecchi is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :wink:

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:35 pm

I dont like anime, prefer a real live...

Kiddin, i used to watch a lot of it, still got a lot of movies of it.

Akira, ninja scroll, and i used to be a real fan of guyver, i once went to a casting agency for anime, they dismissed me just like that, thay said i wasent animated enough, damn it hate discriminacy...

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm

I dont like anime, prefer a real live...

:shock: Real... Live...? What's that?

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:46 pm

EDIT: Oops! Link got deleted! :lol:
Last edited by VTJHAYV on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby AfA62 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm

i once went to a casting agency for anime, they dismissed me just like that, thay said i wasent animated enough, damn it hate discriminacy...

:lol: :twisted: :D

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Ah well, used to lurk that shit, now i just captured some emos and peter files and put them in my basement, but anyways back ontopic, i have the hmm, dunno how hes calles but he is a badass samurai and doesnt afraid of anything, kenshin and shit, have some dvds of him too, and berserk too, he has a bigass sword and shit, so he can make his salad extra good.

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Are you talking about the Rurouni Kenshin?

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Yep, but on that page he is portraied crtoony, i got a much more serious mvie bout him.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 pm

PEPCORE wrote:Yep, but on that page he is portraied crtoony, i got a much more serious mvie bout him.

The TV series was cartoony, the movies were a prequel to the TV series and more serious and violent. The tv series he vows non-violent and uses a reversed sword so he don't kill anyone.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:53 pm

rtificial wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:Yep, but on that page he is portraied crtoony, i got a much more serious mvie bout him.

The TV series was cartoony, the movies were a prequel to the TV series and more serious and violent. The tv series he vows non-violent and uses a reversed sword so he don't kill anyone.

I have the one that he is a guard in some shitty village, and he meets some girl, and they go live near some lake and shit, and then they murder her, and he gets angry, rinf any bells?

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 am

I just found a great streaming site for anime, but you have to register to use it. I'm detecting large quantities of win in that sector :twisted: . I also found a great anime series, but I don't think it's neccesary to promote it. Just some run-of-the-mill perverted ecchi action.

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:12 am

PEPCORE wrote:
rtificial wrote:

I have the one that he is a guard in some shitty village, and he meets some girl, and they go live near some lake and shit, and then they murder her, and he gets angry, rinf any bells?

Yea thats the samurai X movies.

Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:22 am

rtificial wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:
rtificial wrote:

Sweet, he was actually kind of awesome, only i remember in the series you where refering too also i think, like some guy has like a sword that is like 50 meters long and shit, there is really a difference between series and the movies, the movie i really liked, really had a not so happy finish, in the snow and shit(remember?),and shit

Like Akira, i love that movie so much TETSUO, i actually understand that movie, when i show it to friends, oh wow titties, and wow explosion, wtf.get that too?

But btw fuck you niggers

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:29 am

PEPCORE wrote:
rtificial wrote:
PEPCORE wrote:
rtificial wrote:

Sweet, he was actually kind of awesome, only i remember in the series you where refering too also i think, like some guy has like a sword that is like 50 meters long and shit, there is really a difference between series and the movies, the movie i really liked, really had a not so happy finish, in the snow and shit(remember?),and shit

Like Akira, i love that movie so much TETSUO, i actually understand that movie, when i show it to friends, oh wow titties, and wow explosion, wtf.get that too?

But btw fuck you niggers

Yea the TV series they just kinda hint at some of Kenshin's past. The movies pretty much show how gritty and violent he used to be and answer some of the questions from the series.

Pwncall Member

Postby Gostek » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:15 am

PEPCORE wrote:I dont like anime, prefer a real live...
duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh

Next

Return to Bullshit