Any otaku assholes around here?

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 pm

VTJHAYV wrote:Image

donmai :Đ
do you know azumanga daioh?
"Anonymous said ...
Your entire blog smells bokbål and 30's. You want good gas sexually deviant kill, because you think it is bizarre."

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Yup, never have watched it though. It's on my watchlist as soon as I have finished up the Lucky Star and Cromartie High School.

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 pm

VTJHAYV wrote:as soon as I have finished up the Lucky Star

ehhe, pervo 8)
"Anonymous said ...
Your entire blog smells bokbål and 30's. You want good gas sexually deviant kill, because you think it is bizarre."

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 pm

8) Is pervo english? I mean I have never heard the "-o" -suffix. Pervo is also finnish and means excactly what it stands for: pervert. And as magyar and finnish are relative-languages, I thought that pervo might be magyar?

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 pm

it is abbreviated from perverz. but i tought in suomi it would like peervo or pervojele. or something very stereotypical. :twisted: but i am just joking. i found this on 'pervo' http://gruegranskar.blogspot.com/2007/11/kd-r-inte-konservativa.html
"Anonymous said ...

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Wow! Well in suomi it's actually perverssi. Notice the difference. Perverz - Perverssi. I mean they are actually quite close to each other, even though our languages are distant relatives. That site which you linked is on swedish, which I hardly understand even though I've been forced to learn it for quite some time. Seriously though I have this huge disturbing perversion towards finno-ugric languages. That shows up usually in some games (such as HOI2) where I tend to stick to either Finland, Hungary, Eesti or in some cases my inner weeaboo comes to alive and I play with japanese or some other eastern-asian countries like the warlords in the China. Err... What the fuck am I talking about? :?

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:48 pm

BTW, you're such a nice feller that I'm going to add you on Facebook (If I remember correctly you have lurked at the IHateBreakcore.com -community over there). You on MySpace?

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 pm

VTJHAYV wrote:Seriously though I have this huge disturbing perversion towards finno-ugric languages. That shows up usually in some games (such as HOI2) where I tend to stick to either Finland, Hungary, Eesti or in some cases my inner weeaboo comes to alive and I play with japanese or some other eastern-asian countries like the warlords in the China. Err... What the fuck am I talking about? :?

i noticed that by myself and some of my friends (not just because some of them are metalheads, and really all over finnish and nordic, metal-warlords :)
it is probably because we (most of us) try to stick together. well this might not be true if women are at stakes, :Đ but wathever!

VTJHAYV wrote:BTW, you're such a nice feller that I'm going to add you on Facebook (If I remember correctly you have lurked at the IHateBreakcore.com -community over there). You on MySpace?

sure :]

ontopic:
i recommend azumanga daioh! it's cute and very funny. and the male teacher who is a real loli lover, and a school uniform lover, and a pervo is a real jolly fellow, worth watching it. i read the manga first. but the anime is equal to it! :D
"Anonymous said ...

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 pm

BTW, if I understood correctly that's a political writing about the Swedish Christian Democrat (or something like that) party not being really conservative.

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 pm

*laughing like a retard*
thaaa, looks like it to me also.... bwhaahaaa!!!!!
"Anonymous said ...

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 pm

3sp3k4 wrote:
VTJHAYV wrote:Seriously though I have this huge disturbing perversion towards finno-ugric languages. That shows up usually in some games (such as HOI2) where I tend to stick to either Finland, Hungary, Eesti or in some cases my inner weeaboo comes to alive and I play with japanese or some other eastern-asian countries like the warlords in the China. Err... What the fuck am I talking about? :?

i noticed that by myself and some of my friends (not just because some of them are metalheads, and really all over finnish and nordic, metal-warlords :)
it is probably because we (most of us) try to stick together. well this might not be true if women are at stakes, :Đ but wathever!

I think you couldn't be more correct!

3sp3k4 wrote:ontopic:
i recommend azumanga daioh! it's cute and very funny. and the male teacher who is a real loli lover, and a school uniform lover, and a pervo is a real jolly fellow, worth watching it. i read the manga first. but the anime is equal to it! :D

lol. The teacher sounds just like me in IRL. Except that I have this sacred thing which draws me away from the term pedophile. Age! :lol: So, I actually can fap to most of the lolis with a clear consincence, but Kodomo no Jikan made me really thought the subject. Fuck they're third-graders. Well, I'm happy that I don't find the youngsters in IRL attractive. :lol: Oh man, do I forget this wasn't not4chan.

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

3sp3k4 wrote:*laughing like a retard*
thaaa, looks like it to me also.... bwhaahaaa!!!!!

It really is something like that. Yeah the pictures may disturb a little, but we should get the Babylon Disco guy or the "I-gotz-Lenin-in-mah-avatar" guy to confirm.

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:48 pm

a strictly staring woman shovin up her arm in you ass, and sucking horses dicks is something utterly political, that is sure.
"Anonymous said ...

CoreCore Member

Postby VTJHAYV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Hardcore Member

Postby 3sp3k4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

didn't work for me, i fed it to google.
in the comments:
"Anonymous said ...

this translation smells bokbål and 30's to me xD
"Anonymous said ...

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit