Autonon

Find something new? Groundbreaking? post it here!

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Platinum Poster!

Autonon

Postby djtheblade » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 pm

http://www.bitcrusher.co.uk/main/download/id/6

New album available there ^
Since people seem convinced that Breakcore is dying, I thought i'd reignite the bedroom producer spark and dig out some nice new things I've discovered. Autonon sounds like someone who will perfect his sound within a few years if he sticks with things, and a good refining would definitely do him some justice. The album has some nice tracks on it, it's a bit chip tune/8-bit and Amen heavy at times for my liking but there are a few tasty deviations such as 'Dubtones' which as the name suggests has a heavy Dub/Dubstep feel, and 'Numb & Untitled' which has some great orchestral pads. It's free so download it.

Platinum Poster!
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Sun May 17, 2009 12:50 am

Ha..... Autonon is not realy going to improve more than he is doin already.
I now its old breakcore sets of him thats make more sens than its latest album. (jea It had some good tracks 2)
I love its stuf......But seen heem so many times in Tilburg, my conclusion is that he does not improve also do I like its old stuf more than its new stuf.

Likke the song Enter.
He brougt it outh on Vatican Analog : Show the love.
Tis is the Autonon I now from the crackbeats and the ZXZW and the Vatican Analog Partys.

http://www.vatican-analog.com/?q=node/209

I think jou can order 1 for 1 euro. a piece. Thats not that moch for it I think.
(also has some Rioteer on it)

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 am

Yea Dan posted this awhile back, glad you enjoyed. There should be a free comp on bitcrusher coming soon so be on the lookout for that also!

Return to Groundbreaking