I HAte D'n'b!!!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Postby ccdm » Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 am

What about the Limewax? Or is he considered breakcore? I always thought he was just nasty hard jungle grime(wow I used four words to describe one style......)

Hardcore Member

Postby themanlikekg » Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm

I always considered Limewax DnB,but fuck knows,fuck cares,he's dope.

Pwncall Member

Postby brokoloid » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 pm

limewax - cracking core (2005) - evrth else from him is fkkn predictible

ogonek - fuck me hard in the rain, fem02 - highly reccomended

cooh - spazm, ostra bolka (2003) - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj hidden - empty streets (2002 or earlier)- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoreCore Member

Postby larsby » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:00 pm

While i don't particularly care for dnb I do like some of it's practitioners. Take beyonce for example, I'd like to take beyonce.. take her to the "movies", or the "recording studio" or the "pub" or the "bedroom" or the "cave". That is not going to happen because I have a loving and caring wife who I love and care for in return.

Just saying, if my life hadn't already been perfect. Getting a beyonce could have helped a little.

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:21 am

i dont hate any genre of music. even country. some people say "i listen to everything but country" but johnny cash is technically country, and johnny cash is good, so how can you hate on country?

drum and bass is generally pretty dry, but most of the artists already mentioned are drum and bass, like noisia, pendulum, current value etc.. and they are good, so drum and bass as a genre cant be hated on as a whole.

its kinda like hating mexicans just because a mexican stole your job. its really not fair to the nice mexicans out there who are actually cool people.

CoreCore Member

Postby larsby » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:11 pm

HORSE FORCE wrote:i dont hate any genre of music. even country. some people say "i listen to everything but country" but johnny cash is technically country, and johnny cash is good, so how can you hate on country?

drum and bass is generally pretty dry, but most of the artists already mentioned are drum and bass, like noisia, pendulum, current value etc.. and they are good, so drum and bass as a genre cant be hated on as a whole.

its kinda like hating mexicans just because a mexican stole your job. its really not fair to the nice mexicans out there who are actually cool people.

Mexicans are mother earths answer to dnb?

Supah No0b

Postby reko » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:15 am

:) omg

n3wb

Postby E1EMENT5 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 pm

larsby wrote:While i don't particularly care for dnb I do like some of it's practitioners. Take beyonce for example, I'd like to take beyonce.. take her to the "movies", or the "recording studio" or the "pub" or the "bedroom" or the "cave". That is not going to happen because I have a loving and caring wife who I love and care for in return.

Just saying, if my life hadn't already been perfect. Getting a beyonce could have helped a little.

huh?

Supah No0b

Postby Esquizophonic » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 am

There is a hole universe of styles and producers, and there are many of them that are really amazing!

I can't listen d'n'b like I done before, because after knowing breakcore you can't listen to it in the same way, but I don't think its boring, it's only more lineal, more clean, more clear, but still being hard and dark.

So, much respect for current value, unknown error, counterstrike, hidden, raiden, tech itch and similar.

And, like someone said, it's something weird to enjoy breakcore and don't enjoy oldschool jungle...

d'n'b = Jungle ≈ (Breakcore)

Pwncall Member

Postby brokoloid » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 am

guys you should check this mix out

http://mendelayev.promodj.ru/mixes/7270 ... g_mix.html

SO well selected, so breaky and diverse tracks. nothing like common dnb at parties

Three Poster

Postby l5o2k1s » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 pm

yeah,dnb sucks, there sould be a contest, where to fuck-up a pendulum song or something! that would be fun

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Fez » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 pm

I like all the dark stuff, but personally i prefer full on rude jump up.

stuff like twisted individual gets me going more than a lot of other dance music.

Hardcore Member

Postby themanlikekg » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:10 pm

l5o2k1s wrote:yeah,dnb sucks, there sould be a contest, where to fuck-up a pendulum song or something! that would be fun

Because DnB is all about Pendulum :roll: Haway man.

Breakcore Member

Postby cornishacid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

allan wrote:When you think about pretty much all popular music these days DnB is a god send However it just isnt a patch on breakcore. Some of the drum and bass is awesome though such as future prophecies and EZ rollers.

My grandad is actually going out with one of the members of EZ rollers' mum, rendering me HEAVILY involved the D&B industry of course.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Fez » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 pm

cornishacid wrote:
allan wrote:When you think about pretty much all popular music these days DnB is a god send However it just isnt a patch on breakcore. Some of the drum and bass is awesome though such as future prophecies and EZ rollers.

My grandad is actually going out with one of the members of EZ rollers' mum, rendering me HEAVILY involved the D&B industry of course.

That's cool!

EZ rollers - walk this way was one of the first singles i bought when i was about 8.

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit