Americans are Electronic-music-retarded

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Am I right?

or am I right?
7%
no you're wrong.
7%
you're right, horse man.
75%
I LUV AMERICA. LOL WUT?
11%

Total votes : 28
Hardcore Member

Postby Drukqs » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 am

I'm American and I'm not electronic music ignorant. I can confidently say that I know more about electronic music than anyone else living in the USA right now.

I completely agree with your blog post though. I fucking hate it here and I hate the dumb fat fucking tasteless morons that live here.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby MarkyPoo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am

As if electronic music were worth following :roll:

Breakcore Member

Postby dfaultuzer » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 pm

u guys make it sound like its a strictly american problem, like everybody in europe was headbangin on breakcore or something

here's some newsflash: lady gaga sells as much in europe and the majority of people in europe couldnt really tell the differences between say, trance and dubstep, as this is all "techno" anyway

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Lady gaga has a penis, thats why she is liked by everyone.

Hardcore Member

Postby Drukqs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:15 am

MarkyPoo wrote:As if electronic music were worth following :roll:

You are an idiot, Breakcore is electronic music.

dfaultuzer wrote:u guys make it sound like its a strictly american problem, like everybody in europe was headbangin on breakcore or something

No but it's definitely much worse in the US.

Most Valuable Poster!

Postby divtech » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:52 am

Drukqs wrote:

you sir are either really bad at understanding sarcasm or really bad at conveying it

HORSE FORCE wrote:remember it is addressing american hipsters who claim to know things about music.

Drukqs wrote:I'm American and I'm not electronic music ignorant. I can confidently say that I know more about electronic music than anyone else living in the USA right now.

lawl

Hardcore Member

Postby Drukqs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:04 am

divtech wrote:
Drukqs wrote:

you sir are either really bad at understanding sarcasm or really bad at conveying it

You sir are either really bad at understanding sarcasm or really bad at conveying it.

divtech wrote:
HORSE FORCE wrote:remember it is addressing american hipsters who claim to know things about music.

Drukqs wrote:I'm American and I'm not electronic music ignorant. I can confidently say that I know more about electronic music than anyone else living in the USA right now.

lawl

That might be funny and witty if I didn't have over 2 terrabytes of electronic music, neatly tagged and categorized by genre and then artist.

Also, next time, instead of simply spouting "lawl", why don't you actually quiz me on my knowledge instead of assuming like an idiot?

Hah.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

you're either a mediocre troll a total prick. either way, stop cramping my style!!

Hardcore Member

Postby Drukqs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 am

If you personally believe that I am a troll (when I am not), you, logically, cannot believe I am a mediocre one. Seeing as I've obviously gotten a rise out of you. You can acknowledge that I am either a successful troll or an asshole, which is it?

I am what people like yourself call a "total prick", yes. Maybe you wouldn't have to deal with such prickery if you hadn't provoked it in the first place.

I highly recommend using common sense and logic, from now on. They definitely win arguments, as I have just proven.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:22 am

Drukqs wrote:If you personally believe that I am a troll (when I am not), you, logically, cannot believe I am a mediocre one. Seeing as I've obviously gotten a rise out of you. You can acknowledge that I am either a successful troll or an asshole, which is it?

I am what people like yourself call a "total prick", yes. Maybe you wouldn't have to deal with such prickery if you hadn't provoked it in the first place.

I highly recommend using common sense and logic, from now on. They definitely win arguments, as I have just proven.

thanks for winning my argument for me!

Hardcore Member

Postby Drukqs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am

I noticed earlier you said I was cramping your style? I don't understand what you mean, considering the fact that you're some chubby middle-aged guy with greasy hair that wears emo glasses.

LAFFO

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 am

Drukqs wrote:Thanks for not making sense! Might have turned out better if you had taken my advice.

Also, you don't have to quote people who posted right before you did. It doesn't make any sense (like your post).

HURP DURP

do you put cream cheese on YOUR hot dogs? NO!!!

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

Drukqs wrote:I noticed earlier you said I was cramping your style? I don't understand what you mean, considering the fact that you're some chubby middle-aged guy with greasy hair that wears emo glasses.

LAFFO

you tell me there's no need to quote you, but you've already completely revised your original post from before. you ARE a mediocre troll!

Hardcore Member

Postby Drukqs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am

Now you got the best of both worlds.

Don't you have some teenage girls to scare the shit out of?

Cool story bro.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby rokhausen » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 am

Drukqs wrote:Now you got the best of both worlds.

Cool story bro.

edit: there you go again!

end of story

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit